Dem Debate at Texas Southern

Hagar

Have I got great news for y’all.  I was sitting watching this in disbelief, then the truth came to me.  Those 10 folks are vying to be President of.......Venezuela.  Holy Moly, I feel better now.   My initial interpretation was they had aspirations of becoming POTUS.   After listening to them, BAM, I had this epiphany.  Only thing that makes sense.

7 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Biden, Warren, Sanders seperate from rest of the pack? Really? Old people? I thought this was the party of minorities and millennials.

This is the hidden content, please

Sanders got so red in the face even my bp went up.  Seriously, I wouldn’t be surprised for him to have a heart attack or stroke before this process is over.  

Btw, Warren keeps dodging the “raise taxes on the middle class” question.  In earlier debates she said, Yes, but they’ll save money.  Freaking politicians.  I can’t stand any of them that dance around questions, be they Dem or Repub.

Lol, I wish our system had evolved with 3 or 4 parties.   It was obvious to me, and I'm sure many others, when the Dems started using our tax money to buy votes, we were on a downhill slide   Of course individual politicians, of both parties did it with Pork spending   

While I'm wishing, wish there was a 100% accurate machine that each politician could be ask, Are you doing this because you love America?   That was the original intent.  If there was, I seriously doubt there would be 20 that accurately said yes.   Hate to sound so cynical, but the transition I've live through in politics has done that to many of us older folks.  

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I watched about 5 minutes of that circus and turned the channel to Popeye cartoons, searching for some intelligence.

You should have kept watching.  These folks "really care" and can "feel your pain" and will make everything better by taking more $from the makers to give to the takers.  It's heavenly.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

You should have kept watching.  These folks "really care" and can "feel your pain" and will make everything better by taking more $from the makers to give to the takers.  It's heavenly.

This should fit nicely right here....

'If a Democrat wins the 2020 election they’ll go after everything that you’ve got left': Stuart Varney

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

1 hour ago, baddog said:

This should fit nicely right here....

'If a Democrat wins the 2020 election they’ll go after everything that you’ve got left': Stuart Varney

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

Compassion at its finest