9/12 Sub varsity Results

WOSgrad

1 minute ago, LC-M said:

I could be wrong but wasn’t you bashing Lumberton last year? I know there was someone with the number 24 talking about them. I don’t care who you bash it doesn’t bother me lol

Actually, looking over his past posts, 80-85% of them are about Silsbee, Silsbee coaches or Silsbee JV.

He went to Silsbee JV scrimmage against Vidor, has commented several times about their practices and now has attended one of the JV games.

Yet, he has no ties or nothing personal.

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Actually, looking over his past posts, 80-85% of them are about Silsbee, Silsbee coaches or Silsbee JV.

He went to Silsbee JV scrimmage against Vidor, has commented several times about their practices and now has attended one of the JV games.

I thought he was a college coach. How would he have time to attend Thursday high school JV games?

12 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Ok I had to go 50 pages back it was another another guy. 

13 minutes ago, Who That said:

I can see this score being flip" tomorrow night.  Most certainly won't be a blow out WO.S mite put up about what Silsbee did but Newton is the real deal and will put up high numbers.  :)

You know for a fact the score won’t be “flip” tomorrow!!!Newton WILL NOT score what they did on Silsbee ...