code red????? lol

pakronos

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

how have the mighty fallen lol....all you saw on here was code red or the big red machine etc ,just a couple of years ago...my titans might not be good this year, but we not Crosby low lol....just had to bring up old stuff lol.

I got a good laugh out of this also.  Crosby has played two games this year and lost to New Caney and Manvel.  Both of which I would bet would beat your Titans.  So, you might be Crosby “low” and just don’t know it yet.  It’s still early and too soon to tell on either team.  

20 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I got a good laugh out of this also.  Crosby has played two games this year and lost to New Caney and Manvel.  Both of which I would bet would beat your Titans.  So, you might be Crosby “low” and just don’t know it yet.  It’s still early and too soon to tell on either team.  

Bingo

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The Vidor fans during the Montana Q. era...

It was hard not to get excited for the only kid ever to win the Willie Ray Smith Award on the Offensive Side And Defensive Side of the Ball in the same year! Offensive Side 1881 yards rushing 33 TDS - Defensive Side 123 Tackles - 3 interceptions - 1 was pick 6 for TD. Kid never came off the field. Also did the punting for the team. Amazing Athlete with incredible endurance.

5 minutes ago, Realville said:

It was hard not to excited for the only kid ever to win the Willie Ray Smith Award on the Offensive Side And Defensive Side of the Ball in the same year! Offensive Side 1881 yards rushing 33 TDS - Defensive Side 123 Tackles - 3 interceptions - 1 was pick 6 for TD. Kid never came off the field. Also did the punting for the team. Amazing Athlete with incredible endurance.

...and I was the one in the stands  (while Vidor was crushing Central that night).  He might be better on the defensive side of the  ball than on offense.   People in the crowd couldn't believe the QB was tackling everything in sight...

4 minutes ago, Realville said:

It was hard not to excited for the only kid ever to win the Willie Ray Smith Award on the Offensive Side And Defensive Side of the Ball in the same year! Offensive Side 1881 yards rushing 33 TDS - Defensive Side 123 Tackles - 3 interceptions - 1 was pick 6 for TD. Kid never came off the field. Also did the punting for the team. Amazing Athlete with incredible endurance.

The young man was amazing.  Endurance alone would make him super.  To QB the Slot T, and play MLB at the 5A level as well as he did is remarkable.  Won’t see his like for sometime to come.

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

...and I was the one in the stands  (while Vidor was crushing Central that night).  He might be better on the defensive side of the  ball than on offense.   People in the crowd couldn't believe the QB was tackling everything in sight...

It was really fun to watch DBs come up an try to put a lick on him when he was playing QB, an he would put his shoulder down an drop the Boom on them!  It didn’t take them long to figure out he played Linebacker too! Lol . He very seldom ran out of bounds. He love to HIT!

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The young man was amazing.  Endurance alone would make him super.  To QB the Slot T, and play MLB at the 5A level as well as he did is remarkable.  Won’t see his like for sometime to come.

For sure! I’ve never seen a kid play at such a high level on both sides of the ball! Special Kid!

20 minutes ago, Realville said:

It was really fun to watch DBs come up an try to put a lick on him when he was playing QB, an he would put his shoulder down an drop the Boom on them!  It didn’t take them long to figure out he played Linebacker too! Lol . He very seldom ran out of bounds. He love to HIT!

Truth.

1 hour ago, Realville said:

It was nice to watch him versus a mediocre squad who wanted to play with 10 ppl on the field instead of 11, fun times at The Butch.