H-F VS EC The Rice Bowl

glassjoe

1 hour ago, glassjoe said:

It was over 145 rushing yards with 118 negative rushing plays figured in from the 9 mishandled snaps.  lost 15 to 20 yards per snap through the hands of Q.  Yes they lost so I understand the struggle.  Q was knocked out of the game in 1st half.  so total yardage before mistakes was well over 400.  Hughes Springs rank is from last season. Hughes Springs is no average 3A team.  Big, fast, physical Slot T Team.  SO comparing that game to is irrelevant to EC style.  This should be a good game to watch.  

Watching the little film that I did, HF had a ton of snaps pass the QB. I didn't know QB was knocked out 1st half. I did notice both QB played. My assessment is HF will have the size advantage on both side's of the ball and will try to establish the run on the inside on offense, mixed up with a  lot of passing. EC will have the all around team speed advantage, and try to establish run on outside tackle to sideline mixed up with few inside runs with passing mixed in. If EC can't control the line they will struggle. I do think this will be  good game for both teams. Hope and pray that both teams walk off the field healthy and better men!!!!!!! My assessment are  just words on a  screen and will have no effect on who wins or who loses.