Weather control confirmed!

WOSdrummer99

Respected theoretical physicist Dr. Michio Kaku explains how weather is being manipulated by powerful governments.

This is the hidden content, please

Trillion watt lasers? With hurricanes like Harvey stalling, backing up and dumping on 1 area for days. It didn't match how hurricanes have behaved historically. I knew there had to be more to it. Look what just happened to bahamas with Dorian. Maybe someone knew that it was would have crossed Florida and went to Alabama. He probably should have kept his mouth shut. But when does that ever happen. 

Weather control has been attempted if not used in the past and will continue to be a weapon/defence of the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate that this had to happen. But steering a storm into the 4th largest city. And an area which has the largest refineries concentrated in such small area. Is not a mistake by whoever seeks to harm our infrastructure. I saw where over 500,000 lightning stikes were detected in this storm. An extremely higher than normal electrical storm. 

On 9/9/2019 at 12:25 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Trillion watt lasers?

Both storms simply appeared in the Gulf. Harvey had a little warn time. Imelda, maybe a few hours. I’m not a believer in weather control, that’s for the climate loonies. 

When a storm is approaching, I just look for low pressure. That draws it in like a magnet. If lucky enough to have a cool front coming, it will save you. The hurricane has no chance against it.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

So let me ask for clarification.... Are you saying these storms (Harvey/Imelda) were deliberate?

It could be a foriegn country trying new age warfare. I dont think they can make a hurricane, but they have the ability to make it rain more and steer the path. The trillion watt laser uses light waves that are not part of the visual spectrum. HAARP is another influencer for hurricanes, as it can use sound waves to create high pressure. Which we know blocks hurricanes.

Question everything, the world is not as it appears.

4 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

It could be a foriegn country trying new age warfare. I dont think they can make a hurricane, but they have the ability to make it rain more and steer the path. The trillion watt laser uses light waves that are not part of the visual spectrum. HAARP is another influencer for hurricanes, as it can use sound waves to create high pressure. Which we know blocks hurricanes.

Question everything, the world is not as it appears.

Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification. And how do you feel about the Easter Bunny, for instance. 

42 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification. And how do you feel about the Easter Bunny, for instance. 

Easter bunny? Another commercialized holiday that society is using to brainwash the youth away from the true meaning. I get it that kids like hunting eggs and eating candy. But rabbit cakes with coconut icing is the worst.

Next?

Look, I know you clarified by saying, “Question everything, the world is not as it appears.”, but can you entertain that the 2 storms our area incurred were just random acts of nature, and not a trillion watt laser. You said, “It didn't match how hurricanes have behaved historically. I knew there had to be more to it.” Please just keep ALL possibilities open and not just the ones perpetuated by whack jobs. 

Question everything is like the truth is out there. I can entertain natural causes and keep all possibilities open. I am not too narrow minded to blindly follow whack jobs. Like people who believe the earth is flat. Just want people to be aware that there may be other factors that haven't been considered. I believe everyone has the right to form their own opinion based on all the information available. Not just what the Gov't and MSM tells you.