Conroe Caney Creek vs. Vidor.

17 hours ago, Realville said:

If they don’t stop giving up the big plays for touchdowns like they did in week 1 we will have the same result as week 1. The Pirates statistically beat Montgomery hands down but the only statistic that really matters is the final score! Could be a long season if that continues.

I totally agree, the secondary has to grow up quick or it's gonna be a long season for sure. The offense will get yardage but the defense must makes the stop the big plays. Also, our kicking game MUST improve cause missed FG's or failed conversions can ultimately turn the tide of a game just like Montgomery last week. 

22 minutes ago, Fortheloveofthegame said:

Just a little FYI - the parking lot on Melrose that is directly across from the stadium will not be open for people to park in tomorrow.  Our parking is already a cluster so tomorrow should be fun! lol

But on the Bright Side.... that new Turf Field is ready for some Football! Our parking does Suck for sure!

1 hour ago, Realville said:

I will have to say there are a couple other schools in our district that suck when it comes to parking. I am not going to mention that it’s PNG and Nederland! 😁

Lousy parking, yet one more thing that PNG is #1 in the district ratings.  That's right!!!😉 lol!