Tomball @ PNG

prepballfan

yeah I wouldn't make no predictions, our defense has hell with the one on one deep coverage. I just cant understand why we don't have safety help / coverage back in our secondary. Back in the day our safety was the headhunter, now im not sure what or where he is playing these days. They did play better in the second half not giving up any more points, but wow why wait till the third qt to do something adjustment wise. Silsbee hurt us with the deep ball early and often. Why not make an adjustment after getting beat 3 times with the deep ball in the first half. Should have stopped that after seeing it the first time you would think. But what the hell do I know, I guess they cant see that from the field and the people in the pressbox are too busy watching movies on the ipads lol

It's hard to tell about this PNG team. I think the first two games have shown some real strengths and some real weaknesses. Here's hoping it comes together. I think we're going to be a force to be reckoned with in district. Also, I agree we need to clean up the secondary. Also, Bost seems a little out of sync with the receivers at times. Against Silsbee has was near flawless at times. But against Huntsville it seemed like everything was off, though that probably had more to do with the Huntsville D than anything else. 

9 hours ago, PNGFaithful said:

Until we start coaching defense it could go either way.

I pull for yall.imo I understand what u see to.its just me when but I think the DBs are left on a island by themselves.and it catches up from time to time.i would luv to see them do what newton does some.a lil man to man with some blitzing involved.and even then just mixing it up. Just to show an offense something different. Best of luck the rest of the way.

2 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

What’s PNG then if you don’t mind me asking lol

Purple Power & Pride, From Side to Side!  That is a sure fire advantage in any game, because it comes with the backing of the Port Neches Groves Indian Nation!!!😅 lol.   Well that & a strong, quick quarterback & solid running game!!!