Silsbee Vs Nederland

Who That

7 minutes ago, outanup said:

IMO we’ve faced 2 of the better defenses we will see..... If fortunate enough to get into playoffs, the competition will only get better each week. With that said, the oline isn’t responsible for all our woes......

Not at all,plenty of other problems that need to be fixed also,I was just stating the obvious!!!

10 minutes ago, rvbulldogs said:

From what I’ve seen our run blocking is a lot better than our pass blocking but that’s just my opinion. We ran the the ball pretty good against WOS. I would like to see the numbers after one of our RBs gets 20-25 carries. 

Agreed...... Mazyck has gotten his yards... One side of the line is lagging in pass protection 4 sure....

On 9/8/2019 at 11:06 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

So in other words, you DIDN'T  go to the games.  Had you went, you'd seen that Foster had a pretty good game vs. PN-G and that Newton had a very good defense.  Also, you'd see that 90% of Silsbee'a issues have done with bad tacking  on defense and bad interior blocking.   Maybe some sort if research should be done before posting.   Also, maybe you been to know what Foster orchestrated last year. 

But who am I?   Just some dumb Beaumont guy that dont know squat about anything outside of the city...

I sure hope you changed your view on Silsbee’s defense. One DE alone had two sacks. Takes good play calling and teamwork to be impenetrable...