Silsbee Vs Nederland

Who That

31 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Good grief...

That's why I luv this bcz everyone has an opinion.it wasnt just the rain.better team won. I'll be the first to admit that w.o doesn't play well in it. But can't take away from the run silsbee had.ik for fact that w.o coaches did all they could to get them to know there assignments.its just some team developing are slower than others.case in point first play of the game silsbee throws a post route for a TD and DB didn't know what coverage they were in.it happens.silsbee is a team that starts slow every yr. No surprise at the first 2 games but gets better as the season goes on.in the words of a wise coach.its not where u start but where u finish.hoping  all setx does well.

2 hours ago, Who That said:

I'm going to say this one more time you want to make Silsbee's offense go and go and put up the points put Brisco at QB and wacth the difference . That's the key ...

So a change at quarterback is gonna cause Silsbee to not give up 50 pts a game? 

Which is exactly what they are doing right now.

3 hours ago, Who That said:

I'm going to say this one more time you want to make Silsbee's offense go and go and put up the points put Brisco at QB and wacth the difference . That's the key ...

Your kid will get his time, be patient. Yall have a good QB starting right now. 

48 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

So a change at quarterback is gonna cause Silsbee to not give up 50 pts a game? 

Which is exactly what they are doing right now.

Preach. Some of these simpletons didn’t attend the game I just did Friday, QB was the least of their worries. 

I hope Nederland has a good week of practice, because they will need it.  I think the OL will open holes up a little better than they did against BU.  That will be the key.  If they can run on Silsbee then that will open Fuselier up and give that QB a break.  On defense, they have to get better at open field tackling.  If they don't, it's going to be another long night.

Going with a slight advantage to the Dogs.  Home turf you know.  Supposed to rain all week.

Just now, A BUC 77 said:

I hope Nederland has a good week of practice, because they will need it.  I think the OL will open holes up a little better than they did against BU.  That will be the key.  If they can run on Silsbee then that will open Fuselier up and give that QB a break.  On defense, they have to get better at open field tackling.  If they don't, it's going to be another long night.

Going with a slight advantage to the Dogs.  Home turf you know.  Supposed to rain all week.

Yeah right over the stadium 2hrs before gates open. 

30 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm SOOOOO glad the voice of logic from Grad has blessed this tired arse topic.  

It's funny to me now, no one called for a QB change in the stands from what I was listening to but they call for one on here lol. I'll say this and be done on it: if Foster wasn't the QB going forward last season Silsbee has a McGallion playoff run instead of a Coach Smith playoff run which resulted in a state semi appearance, first in school history right? 

"If you try to fix something that isn't broken karma will humble you sooner rather than later"- MBG.

Remember this statement in the quote for later. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

It's funny to me now, no one called for a QB change in the stands from what I was listening to but they call for one on here lol. I'll say this and be done on it: if Foster wasn't the QB going forward last season Silsbee has a McGallion playoff run instead of a Coach Smith playoff run which resulted in a state semi appearance, first in school history right? 

"If you try to fix something that isn't broken karma will humble you sooner rather than later"- MBG.

Remember this statement in the quote for later. 

Wow!  The best post I've read all day!  Someone or rather, QUITE A FEW should take heed.

1 hour ago, chorizo said:

Every varsity uses JV as tackling dummies,just part of it..Line the JV up as opposing offense and defense for each week!!How its always done!!!Mommy and daddy just need to suck it up,if their kid was good enough to be on varsity and playing they wouldn’t Be complaining,facts!!!

I doubt that’s the issue. If using them as practice dummies helped them be better and win a game. Go for it. Complaint is JV is not being coached to win. Coaches are more concerned about Varsity. And not all schools use JV in that way. Yes they may play against each other now and then but JV practice is with JV. Taking the time to perfect their positions. And not sit on the side line watching.  No one wants to lose or in their case get beat down. As in the last two games. After all JV is the future varsity.