WOS @ Newton Who you got

EAGLEFOREVER

On 9/11/2019 at 11:18 AM, A BUC 77 said:

If they were playing in Orange I would give the edge to WOS.  In Newton, its going to be close.  I think WOS pulls it out on the final drive.

I might be way off here but the travel isn’t that far and Mustangs will have a good following.

Home field does have some value but this isn’t the NFL or College.  

I've never been to newton's stadium. Capacity is 2300 so it should be packed. I hear many from WOS planning to go. But alot more planning to stay home and listen to kogt. Nearly a full moon on Friday the 13th, means ima stay off that dark east Texas highway. I'll be there in spirit. Safe travels for everyone.

Newton Eagles win the game, not sure why it took 6 pages to get here...No doubt about it, WOS is a great program but don't get it done tomorrow night. Here's to the "other" Eagles...the young men that played 75% of every game last year (had to pull starters to keep it below 100-7) This will be their year!  Go Coach Johnston and your 2019 Newton Eagles!!!

6 hours ago, hardcore said:

Attention WOS fans there will be a eating crow buffet setup at WOS Stadium Saturday morning @10.......the special event is to honor the Eagles  victory over the Mustangs. Please come out and show your support to the Eagles. Thanks, 3:16 Hardcore......That is the bottom line because Hardcore said so.

I did see a flatbed load of crow heading towards West Orange yesterday. Stranger yet while up north later I saw 2 truckloads of buzzards taking the Newton exit. What's up with that?

52 minutes ago, BobcatDad said:

I think the record of these 2 schools has WOS 9 wins and only 2 loses against Newton.  It will be 10 and 2 against Newton after Friday night. The streak ends 

This is the hidden content, please

Not sure if its accurate but this says WOS 7-2 all time vs newton.

Btw, would anyone be shocked if that was tomorrow's score?

1 hour ago, RedJollyRoger said:

Newton Eagles win the game, not sure why it took 6 pages to get here...No doubt about it, WOS is a great program but don't get it done tomorrow night. Here's to the "other" Eagles...the young men that played 75% of every game last year (had to pull starters to keep it below 100-7) This will be their year!  Go Coach Johnston and your 2019 Newton Eagles!!!

The reason it took 6 pages is that there is some doubt about it.  Anyone with two brain cells firing in the same direction understands that this SHOULD be a great game.  Therefore there is the aforementioned doubt.