WOS @ Newton Who you got

EAGLEFOREVER

WOS has a good defense if our secondary sticks with newton receivers its going be a long night for newton and trust me its not going to be a cake work newton fans on here we is not silsbee we play hard and physical this is going to come down to a defense of battle the last person with the ball is going to win i take wos in a close one 21 to 24 wos

7 minutes ago, MustangNation#1 said:

WOS has a good defense if our secondary sticks with newton receivers its going be a long night for newton and trust me its not going to be a cake work newton fans on here we is not silsbee we play hard and physical this is going to come down to a defense of battle the last person with the ball is going to win i take wos in a close one 21 to 24 wos

Agree, IMO if our secondary will follow the ball when Newton's QB is throwing, they will have just as much of a chance to pick off some balls. Although, #'s 6,7,and 8 for Newton will need some special attention all night long they are studs.

5 hours ago, Majestyk said:

You're right I know WO-S made the first two xps. Don't pay any attention to this guy, if brains were spit he couldn't lick a stamp. Don't matter this kicker will make more than he misses.

I'm pretty sure it was the back up kicker that missed the PAT's. I know it was him on one, for sure.

7 hours ago, dj said:

Lol that's funny.but that what makes football fun.meeting someone that is just as gud as u r.and making u better.and u have remember no matter what happens the last time went to newton and lost they went to state.trust and believe ur fixing to get ur money worth in this game.

No Doubt 

6 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I believe silsbee is not as good this early in the season. So newton's win doesn't show much other than newton is a good team with plenty of talent. Probably best team in 3a. With that being said, how much has WOS shown in their first 2 wins? Not enough. It will be closer than silsbee game. But I cant go against my stangs. WOS has to be better than they have been so far.

Newton and WOS pound for pound, are by far, the best teams in East Texas, year in, and year out. And maybe the State. 

But let there be no doubt, Silsbee has a great team, and they will prove that point, be years end.

I predict Newton over WOS....... Everyone has a plan until they get punch in the mouth. WOS almost got beat by LCM until they pulled away in the second half while Newton  dominated Silsbee in preseason play. Therefore, if WOS plan on winning this game they better improve on defending against the pass. Newton 42 WOS 21.

31 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

I'm pretty sure it was the back up kicker that missed the PAT's. I know it was him on one, for sure.

Really again with this? The starting kicker missed 1 then they let the backup try and he missed 1. All total 2 missed Pat's. Either way we won and its a mute point. I never knew our kicking game was so controversial. It must deserve it's own thread. Does newton have the same kicker as last year? I know he was good, but rarely used.

8 minutes ago, hardcore said:

I predict Newton over WOS....... Everyone has a plan until they get punch in the mouth. WOS almost got beat by LCM until they pulled away in the second half while Newton  dominated Silsbee in preseason play. Therefore, if WOS plan on winning this game they better improve on defending against the pass. Newton 42 WOS 21.

Quote from Mike Tyson. Give the man credit if you gonna take his words.

Almost got beat? Man wake up and smell the refineries. Almost got beat by ned, but not lcm.

9 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Almost got beat? Man wake up and smell the refineries. Almost got beat by ned, but not lcm.

I never expected LCM to put that many points on WOS. They must’ve really improved. Beating WOS to  Newton is almost as good as state to me! I pull for WOS in every other game! It will be a brawl, but I’m going with Newton by maybe a touchdown. 

52 minutes ago, hardcore said:

Almost got beat by LC-M? What are you, a clown? Whose side did you sit on at the game? It couldn't have been WO-S side because I would have noticed the brain activity coming from your head. I'm looking for a close game this week. Newton almost got beat by Silsbee  until they pulled away in the second quarter plus they gave up 21 points. If Newton wants to win this game they better improve on defending the touchdown.

Please read comments before you reply........WOS almost got beat by LCM until they pulled away in the second half. I never said WOS and LCM close in score throughout the game....LCM should have been a wake up call to WOS to work on there secondary before they play Newton. I call it how I see it.....no sugar coding the truth. WOS is not ready to play elite teams yet until they come together on both side of the ball. 

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

The second half of playing calling cost us a lot the second half. We were in the redzone 3 times ended up with 7 points. Kick return gave us 7. So if we could have scored on those two other drives your looking at 28 points max. So WOS had control of the game

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Really again with this? The starting kicker missed 1 then they let the backup try and he missed 1. All total 2 missed Pat's. Either way we won and its a mute point. I never knew our kicking game was so controversial. It must deserve it's own thread. Does newton have the same kicker as last year? I know he was good, but rarely used.

I was answering the guys question. If you're so sensitive about then skip the post.