WOS @ Newton Who you got

EAGLEFOREVER

1 hour ago, OleMoe said:

Newton's pass game will win this game for them along with a their stiff defense. If LCM could've passed they were in the game with WO. Newton's pass game will open up the run for their good backs and it's done. Newton's win streak continues. 

I agree with this. Passing game looks so much better. Newton wins in a brawl. 

You're right I know WO-S made the first two xps. Don't pay any attention to this guy, if brains were spit he couldn't lick a stamp. Don't matter this kicker will make more than he misses.

27 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Read back thru the thread. 7, 14, 20, 26, 33, 36.

Made 3 missed 2. But hey, you really think the kicking game gonna make that much difference? Not in this one

WOS seams better than last year, Newton maybe not quite as good as last year (even though still a state champ contender) so I'll say WOS edges this one. Turnovers and/or penalties could be the determining factor. One thing is for sure, barring injuries, this game will make both teams better.

2 hours ago, KB24 said:

LCM first TD was on a pass. They hung with WOS until 4th quarter. WOS made none of their PAT. I think it’s another blow out for Newton. Newton’s defense is not your ordinary high school defense. And I don’t think WOS will stop Newton from scoring. 

Huh?  Pro Defense we better watch out. Close game but WOS Always!

12 minutes ago, EAGLEFOREVER said:

Folks no need to get any hurt feelings, this is just a way to talk about the game. Everybody has an opinion and the right to express it. A little ribbing never hurts, just don't take it to heart. I mean I know CB really loves those Eagles, he just doesn't know how to express it.

Has he started the purple text color yet?

32 minutes ago, mat said:

WOS seams better than last year, Newton maybe not quite as good as last year (even though still a state champ contender) so I'll say WOS edges this one. Turnovers and/or penalties could be the determining factor. One thing is for sure, barring injuries, this game will make both teams better.

WOS is better than last year and had me concerned. I have not seen them play,( so all this is second hand information) WOS has a very strong run defense but from the sounds of it are struggling with the pass defense. From what I saw at the Silsbee game Newton has a Pretty good pass offense, so that gives me a little more confidence that this could go to the Eagles. But turn overs and miscues could lead to disaster for either team. This is two great programs. you couldn't get me to take a bet on this game unless you gave me 100 points either way. The sad fact is someone has to lose. I love both these programs. End in a tie?

1 minute ago, EAGLEFOREVER said:

The sad fact is someone has to lose. I love both these programs. End in a tie?

I root for newton in almost every game they play, but not this one. I agree, throw out the scoreboard and just let em play. From the looks of who we have played, both teams could use the elite competition. Only gonna be better afterwards. And that's what counts. It's a marathon not a sprint.

3 hours ago, KB24 said:

LCM first TD was on a pass. They hung with WOS until 4th quarter. WOS made none of their PAT. I think it’s another blow out for Newton. Newton’s defense is not your ordinary high school defense. And I don’t think WOS will stop Newton from scoring. 

And you are basing this on playing Kirbyville and Silsbee?