Predictions: Beaumont United @ Port Arthur Memorial

Alpha Wolf

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I actually watched via Facebook Live, im not you as in im not into overreacting. And why haven't you changed your avatar? @BMTSoulja1 he's a Timberpup fan now, he needs the correct avatar, help him out. 

If that’s the case, make mine a BU, NC, KWP, and Porter 🤦🏾‍♂️

2 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Gonna say this about United. They are better than PAM this year.... finally. And don’t give me that this the second year crap. Same kids that would have gotten drummed up from ozen and central, had not been for the merger. Now, again BMT has the best teams in the area. Yes I said it. BMT over WOS like a cheap suit. The area imo is down this year big time. It just so happens United is actually competitive this year. Once district start And da show, da brook and whoever else tap dance on that head, I want that same teen wolf atmosphere to be present!!!

Lmbo.  Teen wolf?  🤣🤣🤣

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lmbo.  Teen wolf?  

U ever seen teen wolf with Michael J Fox?? Lol . He sucked as a basketball player, but found he was a werewolf and the school found out during a game. When he was the wolf, he was balling!!! The whole town was wolf crazy. Changed the mascot from beavers to wolves lol 

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Gonna say this about United. They are better than PAM this year.... finally. And don’t give me that this the second year crap. Same kids that would have gotten drummed up from ozen and central, had not been for the merger. Now, again BMT has the best teams in the area. Yes I said it. BMT over WOS like a cheap suit. The area imo is down this year big time. It just so happens United is actually competitive this year. Once district start And da show, da brook and whoever else tap dance on that head, I want that same teen wolf atmosphere to be present!!!

Now, We won't beat NS, no one in SETX can come 4 TD's of this team and you know it.  Also, No one around here comes within 2 TD's of WB this year.  You knew that too.. 

1 minute ago, pakronos said:

U ever seen teen wolf with Michael J Fox?? Lol . He sucked as a basketball player, but found he was a werewolf and the school found out during a game. When he was the wolf, he was balling!!! The whole town was wolf crazy. Changed the mascot from beavers to wolves lol 

I know all about teen wolf...  actually, there was a cartoon that I used to watch as a kid.  

56 minutes ago, BoGip7387 said:

I just have a feeling Memorial will come out and play inspired football Friday, and from what I'm reading BU may come in a little over confident and cocky. PA has shown flashes of being very good but haven't been able to consistently put it together. This might be the week,  if so 24-18 PA.

Nice try, but you couldn't be farther from the truth.   They are not cocky or over confident. They are eager to learn and get better to prove everyone wrong.  They also know they have work to do before district.  I'm sure the coaches are informing them of the big picture.   

With that. Being said, just beat Memorial.  Sont matter,  1 score or 3 scores.  Me personally.   I just want to see payback happen.