Predictions: Beaumont United @ Port Arthur Memorial

Alpha Wolf

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Where u sittin??? Haven’t made up my mind...Beaumont teams can be ranked in the top 5 on 15 game win streak and nobody goes to the game lol

My normal spot on the visitors gate side.

Heck our fans don't show up for home games but will hit up the away games, United is probably the same, wasn't alot of folks at their home game last week, even for a Thursday, but I bet it's packed on tomorrow in PA though. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

My normal spot on the visitors gate side.

Heck our fans don't show up for home games but will hit up the away games, United is probably the same, wasn't alot of folks at their home game last week, even for a Thursday, but I bet it's packed on tomorrow though. 

That's why my biggest wish for this game is .that it be a well played game.and it motivates both teams fans to come out more to support both teams.and no injuries.me personally I just want both teams just to get better.im tired of hearing abt the katy,NS,Duncanville.i just want setx to represent.

1 hour ago, dj said:

That's why my biggest wish for this game is .that it be a well played game.and it motivates both teams fans to come out more to support both teams.and no injuries.me personally I just want both teams just to get better.im tired of hearing abt the katy,NS,Duncanville.i just want setx to represent.

Well Westbrook gonna be the closest to that.

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Come on, Mr. Trill, Texas..  it's  'West Brook ' , not Westbrook...  lol

West brook is gud every year. I was only talking abt just those teams. I might a lil basis to want all setx schools to be on that level. The biggest problem I have with all them other schools that aren't from is. Is all they do is recruit players. To me in a way they have to recruit to win.

I watched the JV game tonight.  Y'all have done a lot of complaining about the Varsity QB.  #16 on JV was accurate as hell tonight.  And #19, his favorite target caught everything thrown to him.  One of the 2 scoring drives was all #16 to #19, every play.  Titans couldn't run the ball but they looked ok passing.

19 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

I watched the JV game tonight.  Y'all have done a lot of complaining about the Varsity QB.  #16 on JV was accurate as hell tonight.  And #19, his favorite target caught everything thrown to him.  One of the 2 scoring drives was all #16 to #19, every play.  Titans couldn't run the ball but they looked ok passing.

Our Varsity starter at QB was the one I thought would be best to start going into the season. 

17 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Pakronos, we've never met.  I'll try to be there around 6:30 on our 50.  Buddy, come holla at me too...

But if y'all are going to sit on our side, you have to join in when we start howling 😀

Alrighty. (Minus that howling lol) 

1 hour ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Well if he’s got any size or height, they need to move him up... give him two weeks to get ready for district lol

On 9/10/2019 at 8:10 AM, jag86 said:

Not at all, just know the team is playing good ball. My scouting report is that yall get down early and your QB play is not going well at the moment so that to me means a blow out. I just don't agree with PAM offense being better than BU according to some of the people on the tale of the tape!!! I feel we have the best QB in the area because hes is the best ATH. We all know what a athletic QB can do!!!! # best RB's in the area and one of the best WR. WB has two great WR's but I put him in the same conservation as well. All District TE and a seasoned OL. Do not think PAM offense is better than BU's and the real key is that youngster along with his Run and Pass coordinators are making it happen!!! just my opinion

Enough said!!!!!

15 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Funny Mouse not overreacting about the other Titans (his nfl team) hmmmmm…… 

Yeah after today imma be on yo arse rest of the yr homie. :)

because there is no hyper training running over in Nashville!! we know who and what we are. for years PAM fans overhype these kids. even the good ones. that's what I liked about the late coach Williams. told you straight up you wasn't all that, but still encouraged and supported. the words "state championship" came off these lips for ONE titan team and that was that semi final team. how about set the standards low!! how about an OUT RIGHT DC first?? how about getting past the 1st-3rd rounds??

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

because there is no hyper training running over in Nashville!! we know who and what we are. for years PAM fans overhype these kids. even the good ones. that's what I liked about the late coach Williams. told you straight up you wasn't all that, but still encouraged and supported. the words "state championship" came off these lips for ONE titan team and that was that semi final team. how about set the standards low!! how about an OUT RIGHT DC first?? how about getting past the 1st-3rd rounds??

How about supporting the football program instead of downing it? How about not trying to run a HC and staff off after a state semi appearance? 

Those 2 right there is why I have a lack of respect for the fanbase. A bunch of dummies in the stands that should stay home. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

How about supporting the football program instead of downing it? How about not trying to run a HC and staff off after a state semi appearance? 

Those 2 right there is why I have a lack of respect for the fanbase. A bunch of dummies in the stands that should stay home. 

well said coach shouldn't call peoples jobs in an attempt to get a fan fired cause his boy ran like bambi...I have the messenger messages from him, his wife, and his goon making threats to me. so for that, he can go have a horrible life. I will give him the credit of getting more out the kids and DEMANDING respect.

now you tell me about support...everyone that personally know me on the is board waaaaaaayyyy from the other name of the board when I was named bumblebee, my support shows every week of me traveling to all the games no matter where they were played, who was the coach, or over hyped player. I graduated in 1993. besides a hurricane, I NEVER MISSED ONE SEASON!! BE IT LINCOLN OR MEMORIAL. bigd92 can confirm. that's my city I love. Cheny dad grew up with me even though I'm way older than him. Bo Gip son I support. been knowing bo since I was in the 5th grade as I use to be waterboy and hang around the team. I have titan shirts, hoodies and towels...so I DESERVE the right to criticize the team. I'm not gonna sit up here and lie and coddle them or a grown man(coach). you not good, you not good. I rather that, than people telling them "man ya'll D-1 talent" and getting whipped by d-3 junior college talent and them looking foolish and confused. "the fans" did that with Kam. a track kid they tried to make into a rb. his game haven't changed. showout for creampuff teams and can't do nothing against  a real team and he gets put to the side. KJ has gifted ability and was almost a victim of over hyping. yeah, we all seen KJ get burned a few times, but that makes him work harder and humbles himself. jamal was the only truth in the last 20 years. not because he played in the nfl, but because he did it on ALL levels with the best of the best. elandon Roberts imo is the next. bruh....sometimes you GOTTA take off those red and black glasses and realize the truth. don't lump me with people that boo the kids, hanging the fence at the games shouting to the coaches to run 12 dive or throw it to their son. all my complaints are done here, on my phone when people call or ask me my opinion. I say it in the stands, but I'm not shouting it. except on a bad play. so, i'll say it again....THIS TITAN TEAM STINKS. got some good individual talent. put PAM wr's at PNG they would be dangerous. cheny is a good third down power back. and one more thing...a lot of people FOR YEARS since Suggs was not chosen for the job, wanted a coach and staff nowhere near the triangle. no ties to anyone. so yes, Morgan needs to go too. I said that last year after the  first game.  

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

well said coach shouldn't call peoples jobs in an attempt to get a fan fired cause his boy ran like bambi...I have the messenger messages from him, his wife, and his goon making threats to me. so for that, he can go have a horrible life. I will give him the credit of getting more out the kids and DEMANDING respect.

now you tell me about support...everyone that personally know me on the is board waaaaaaayyyy from the other name of the board when I was named bumblebee, my support shows every week of me traveling to all the games no matter where they were played, who was the coach, or over hyped player. I graduated in 1993. besides a hurricane, I NEVER MISSED ONE SEASON!! BE IT LINCOLN OR MEMORIAL. bigd92 can confirm. that's my city I love. Cheny dad grew up with me even though I'm way older than him. Bo Gip son I support. been knowing bo since I was in the 5th grade as I use to be waterboy and hang around the team. I have titan shirts, hoodies and towels...so I DESERVE the right to criticize the team. I'm not gonna sit up here and lie and coddle them or a grown man(coach). you not good, you not good. I rather that, than people telling them "man ya'll D-1 talent" and getting whipped by d-3 junior college talent and them looking foolish and confused. "the fans" did that with Kam. a track kid they tried to make into a rb. his game haven't changed. showout for creampuff teams and can't do nothing against  a real team and he gets put to the side. KJ has gifted ability and was almost a victim of over hyping. yeah, we all seen KJ get burned a few times, but that makes him work harder and humbles himself. jamal was the only truth in the last 20 years. not because he played in the nfl, but because he did it on ALL levels with the best of the best. elandon Roberts imo is the next. bruh....sometimes you GOTTA take off those red and black glasses and realize the truth. don't lump me with people that boo the kids, hanging the fence at the games shouting to the coaches to run 12 dive or throw it to their son. all my complaints are done here, on my phone when people call or ask me my opinion. I say it in the stands, but I'm not shouting it. except on a bad play. so, i'll say it again....THIS TITAN TEAM STINKS. got some good individual talent. put PAM wr's at PNG they would be dangerous. cheny is a good third down power back. and one more thing...a lot of people FOR YEARS since Suggs was not chosen for the job, wanted a coach and staff nowhere near the triangle. no ties to anyone. so yes, Morgan needs to go too. I said that last year after the  first game.  

You sounding exactly like them "ppl". 

Be careful what you wish for. :)

16 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You sounding exactly like them "ppl". 

Be careful what you wish for. :)

so what if a coach of any school you didn't like heard you talking smack on their team. and they called your job to get you fired. how would you react? that has nothing to do with football. that's being a coward.

how is that being like them people??? is it not fair to get another coach and staff from somewhere else?? bring in better ideas??  would you want one of those west texas great coaches to come in over freaking Brian Morgan?? I WOULD!! all this is a worse version of the xbox...lets call it xbox360 and Kenny ray is xbox one. what I see on the field is the teacher is out and the substitute teacher is here type of respect. I can accept its gonna take a couple of years. look. the sophomore now. whose to say this kid won't be the next singleton or better? he's got plenty of time to grow physically and mentally. lets hope we got weapons to go with him. its okay to go through a rebuilding process. I can accept that. I called this disaster before the first kickoff was set in place. so throw him the fire and let him take his lumps and hope for no injuries. hell they might not make the playoffs  going 5-5. I told you and everyone the titan hype bus/train is gonna completely come apart. if I'm correct, they gonna hit that 3 game losing streak to NC, Porter and KWP. they might have one in between there. they SHOULD beat GP and the two Houston schools...SHOULD. so to make titan nation feel good, I guess we can say we are 0-0 now. GP is the clean slate. Morgan better pull a rabbit lol...as in bump up the jv dude and play the sophomore at another position. maybe NC will have some injuries, have bad grades, food poisoning, bus breaks down, idk. after playing NC, that confidence is going to be low. they won't care. they gonna get caught up in that beautiful stadium and get edged out. KWP may see people not even playing anymore and a lot of no named jerseys playing.

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

so what if a coach of any school you didn't like heard you talking smack on their team. and they called your job to get you fired. how would you react? that has nothing to do with football. that's being a coward.

how is that being like them people??? is it not fair to get another coach and staff from somewhere else?? bring in better ideas??  would you want one of those west texas great coaches to come in over freaking Brian Morgan?? I WOULD!! all this is a worse version of the xbox...lets call it xbox360 and Kenny ray is xbox one. what I see on the field is the teacher is out and the substitute teacher is here type of respect. I can accept its gonna take a couple of years. look. the sophomore now. whose to say this kid won't be the next singleton or better? he's got plenty of time to grow physically and mentally. lets hope we got weapons to go with him. its okay to go through a rebuilding process. I can accept that. I called this disaster before the first kickoff was set in place. so throw him the fire and let him take his lumps and hope for no injuries. hell they might not make the playoffs  going 5-5. I told you and everyone the titan hype bus/train is gonna completely come apart. if I'm correct, they gonna hit that 3 game losing streak to NC, Porter and KWP. they might have one in between there. they SHOULD beat GP and the two Houston schools...SHOULD. so to make titan nation feel good, I guess we can say we are 0-0 now. GP is the clean slate. Morgan better pull a rabbit lol...as in bump up the jv dude and play the sophomore at another position. maybe NC will have some injuries, have bad grades, food poisoning, bus breaks down, idk. after playing NC, that confidence is going to be low. they won't care. they gonna get caught up in that beautiful stadium and get edged out. KWP may see people not even playing anymore and a lot of no named jerseys playing.

How about you apply for the job when it's opened again, you have all the answers, and the minute you lose a game im calling for ya head in front of the entire state of Texas. :)

19 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

How about you apply for the job when it's opened again, you have all the answers, and the minute you lose a game im calling for ya head in front of the entire state of Texas. :)

for one, it doesn't pay enough. secondly my team would be VERY small. i'll lose happily without the entitlement attitude some of these kids have. NOBODY would be above the team. Nederland and PNG would definitely have some pepper in the soup over there. only person ill put on my staff is big d. EVERYONE ELSE MIGHT COME FROM ANOTHER STATE. so, I wouldn't get a chance in the interview process. 

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Uuummm.  @pakronos aand @Mr. Buddy Garrity .. I hate to interrupt y'all trill debate here buuuut.. Go B. U.!  

🐺🐺🐺🐺💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾🔥🔥🔥🔥👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿🏾🏾🏾🏾😁😁😁😁

That dude from Beaumont, he one of yall now. Lol 😆