Predictions: Beaumont United @ Port Arthur Memorial

Alpha Wolf

16 minutes ago, png9mon said:

No arguments with the assessment above.  However Soulja, the band should be known as:

The Mighty Pack Band from Beaumont Land:

Field Introduction: With Soul Sound Power All Others Must Yield, Watch Out Everybody, There's Wolves on The Field!!!

Here They Are With A Sound So Grand, It's The Mighty Pack Band From Beaumont Land!!!

😉Just Sayin'!

Sounds good, but that call was beyond me.  Lol

On 9/7/2019 at 8:35 PM, pakronos said:

Same kids and same “atmosphere “ lol and PAM changed a lot since 2002. It’s not the same band over the past 17 years, NOT 20. and the first 4 years was kids from all schools

PA better focus on the band battle because they ain’t winning the football game this year...

56 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

PA better focus on the band battle because they ain’t winning the football game this year...

You said the same bs when the other 2 schools existed lol, it's comical, don't worry though, our kids ready for this one, better bring extra trainers. :)

16 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Them Pear Orchard hardheads hacked you? 

Not at all, just know the team is playing good ball. My scouting report is that yall get down early and your QB play is not going well at the moment so that to me means a blow out. I just don't agree with PAM offense being better than BU according to some of the people on the tale of the tape!!! I feel we have the best QB in the area because hes is the best ATH. We all know what a athletic QB can do!!!! # best RB's in the area and one of the best WR. WB has two great WR's but I put him in the same conservation as well. All District TE and a seasoned OL. Do not think PAM offense is better than BU's and the real key is that youngster along with his Run and Pass coordinators are making it happen!!! just my opinion

26 minutes ago, jag86 said:

Not at all, just know the team is playing good ball. My scouting report is that yall get down early and your QB play is not going well at the moment so that to me means a blow out. I just don't agree with PAM offense being better than BU according to some of the people on the tale of the tape!!! I feel we have the best QB in the area because hes is the best ATH. We all know what a athletic QB can do!!!! # best RB's in the area and one of the best WR. WB has two great WR's but I put him in the same conservation as well. All District TE and a seasoned OL. Do not think PAM offense is better than BU's and the real key is that youngster along with his Run and Pass coordinators are making it happen!!! just my opinion

Lmao stop taking Mouse word for truth. You'll see on Friday. 

1 hour ago, jag86 said:

The jury is still out in the bear QB in the area.  Can't  say that  in just 2 games.  Niw, Memorial has a WR or 2 that can go..  but neither the PAM or BU WR are holding a candle to the WB wr's.....  YET.  I agree that you say about the O-line and the young coordinator...

1 hour ago, jag86 said:

Besides the best QB part, I agree 100%.  Great post so much, we are going to have to go to Richards Cafe or Team Gilliam one Friday pregame...

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Ppl say the dumbest things when they don't have a clue. smh lol 

This my last post on it. See yall Friday. I know what we got coming for the Timberpups. 

Don’t run already.  Friday the 13th, under a full moon, we will give you a reason to run and hide...

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The jury is still out in the bear QB in the area.  Can't  say that  in just 2 games.  Niw, Memorial has a WR or 2 that can go..  but neither the PAM or BU WR are holding a candle to the WB wr's.....  YET.  I agree that you say about the O-line and the young coordinator...

He is the biggest difference...

1 hour ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Besides the best QB part, I agree 100%.  Great post so much, we are going to have to go to Richards Cafe or Team Gilliam one Friday pregame...

Well i guess I can say it in a different way about the QB spot. He's a very athletic kid with tons of upside and he has the opportunity of working with AB all day everyday. He's one of the best QB coaches in this area for sure so with that being said he will have no choice but to get better. Secondly, you cant teach speed. The kid ran a sub 4.3 this summer at the Under Armour Camp, and as you can see BU's rival went to the State Finals and they were led by a talented QB. I'm not saying he's WB's last year QB but i am saying he has the potential. He's lacking game experience but he's getting more and more comfortable as each game passes. Hes the perfect RPO QB that everyone is looking for, believe me: he will get a D1 offer at QB!!!!!

51 minutes ago, jag86 said:

Well i guess I can say it in a different way about the QB spot. He's a very athletic kid with tons of upside and he has the opportunity of working with AB all day everyday. He's one of the best QB coaches in this area for sure so with that being said he will have no choice but to get better. Secondly, you cant teach speed. The kid ran a sub 4.3 this summer at the Under Armour Camp, and as you can see BU's rival went to the State Finals and they were led by a talented QB. I'm not saying he's WB's last year QB but i am saying he has the potential. He's lacking game experience but he's getting more and more comfortable as each game passes. Hes the perfect RPO QB that everyone is looking for, believe me: he will get a D1 offer at QB!!!!!

He has good height too at close to 6'4"...

3 hours ago, jag86 said:

Now this I can agree with especially what I bolded.  As long as AB is there and with the current QB’s waiting their turn, that won’t be a position of lack...

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Have you actually looked at any of the games??? I’m sure they are out there...proof in the pudding 

I actually watched via Facebook Live, im not you as in im not into overreacting. And why haven't you changed your avatar? @BMTSoulja1 he's a Timberpup fan now, he needs the correct avatar, help him out. 

Gonna say this about United. They are better than PAM this year.... finally. And don’t give me that this the second year crap. Same kids that would have gotten drummed up from ozen and central, had not been for the merger. Now, again BMT has the best teams in the area. Yes I said it. BMT over WOS like a cheap suit. The area imo is down this year big time. It just so happens United is actually competitive this year. Once district start And da show, da brook and whoever else tap dance on that head, I want that same teen wolf atmosphere to be present!!!