Predictions: Beaumont United @ Port Arthur Memorial

Alpha Wolf

6 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

15 pages, 8 mod edits, a bunch of BS, and 2 bans 

Oh, were you talking about predictions for the game or this thread?

Ha ha, sounds about right.  The problem is that it will be more drama on this thread between PA posters against other PA posters then between PA and Beaumont posters... 

PAM and BU fans give me the tale of the tape...who do you give the edge to in the following categories:

Offense:

Defense:

Special Teams:

Team Depth:

Skill Position Players:

Coaching (Morgan v. Louis):

Off Topic:  School Marching Band:  PAM or BU?

This should be the SETX game of the week/band of the week...football fans and college scouts must see game of the week.

Go Indians.  Peace.

10 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

PAM and BU fans give me the tale of the tape...who do you give the edge to in the following categories:

Offense:

Defense:

Special Teams:

Team Depth:

Skill Position Players:

This should be the SETX game of the week/band of the week...football fans and college scouts must see game of the week.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Come see for yourself Friday so with an unbiased opinion, you can fill in the blanks...

14 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

Offense:

Defense:

Special Teams:

Team Depth:

Skill Position Players:

Go Indians.  Peace.

I really haven't seen PAM yet, but I believe the Deer Park/PAM game is online somewhere.  I'll watch it and revisit  this post...

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I really haven't seen PAM yet, but I believe the Deer Park/PAM game is online somewhere.  I'll watch it and revisit  this post...

If i can't find it I doubt you will. But you can have fun watching the 9th grade highlights though. 

59 minutes ago, pakronos said:

PAM has better skilled position players minus the QB. The back up kicker seems to have the better leg... PAM band is better and classier, trophy case don’t lie. Everything else is United 

I mean, United band has only been in existence  for a little over a year, sooooo... 

Classier?  Now this is strictly subjective, but have at it...

19 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I mean, United band has only been in existence  for a little over a year, sooooo... 

Classier?  Now this is strictly subjective, but have at it...

I wont agree much with Mouse this season it seems but he's right about the band, don't act like you disagree, we've had face to face convos on the band subject. 😎

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I wont agree much with Mouse this season it seems but he's right about the band, don't act like you disagree, we've had face to face convos on the band subject. 😎

He also said the trophy case.  Of course Memorial has more hardware since they've been around about 2 decades  prior...

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

PAM has better skilled position players minus the QB. The back up kicker seems to have the better leg... PAM band is better and classier, trophy case don’t lie. Everything else is United 

Pak you disappoint me. Thought you were a better supporter. Through thick and thin, for better or worse. It's hard being the king. Usually doen't last forever.