Beaumont West Brook 61 Houston Strake Jesuit 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, Yeoj said:

lmao... I'm making you look like the bad guy? 56 points, 304 yard passing and 4 TDs last week and you say the offense wasn't good. So who's head is in their ass again? Whatever man. You're taking yourself way too serious. lmao...

Hey genius, when and where did I say the offense wasnt good? Go back and read my post, Einstein. I gave them props, and even said the offense looked good. Where you're getting your signals crossed is where i said I didnt think he was the best QB on the team. But, as long as we keep getting wins, you can keep trying to make us both look like idiots. So, keep on keeping on, brother!😉😁

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I know it's a long shot, but I hope to have the #BGOE crew in this much of turmoil after the United Game in a few weeks...  😁😁

It wont matter, bro. We could be throwing punches, or serving wedding cake, and we still have enough concentration to beat the little brother across town. We just need Deer Park, or Channelview, to help us get into the D2 bracket. Cheers!🍺🍻

48 minutes ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

It wont matter, bro. We could be throwing punches, or serving wedding cake, and we still have enough concentration to beat the little brother across town. We just need Deer Park, or Channelview, to help us get into the D2 bracket. Cheers!🍺🍻

Blah blah blah...  

3 hours ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

WB is of course the favorite going into the game but if Deer Park or Channelview don't get in (which I don't think they will) BU could have a longer playoff run then the Bruins this year.  It would be nice though having both Beaumont schools as the D2 representatives...

15 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

WB is of course the favorite going into the game but if Deer Park or Channelview don't get in (which I don't think they will) BU could have a longer playoff run then the Bruins this year.  It would be nice though having both Beaumont schools as the D2 representatives...

Dude I was just about to discuss that with Soulja after the Lamar game finished up. I 100% agree. 

7 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

lol... lets just let the games play out and see what happens. lmao...

14 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Correct. Because if we go D1, we would likely see Atascocita in the first round, I believe. Not that we couldn't beat them, but they're definitely not a pushover like those Pasadena schools. If we were to beat them, there's still Katy, and NS to have to deal with. Obviously, it would be cool for both Beaumont teams to go D2.