Beaumont West Brook 61 Houston Strake Jesuit 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

Welp, the offense, and the defense, were much improved from last week. You know I'm hard on my team, especially when they screw up, but I'll be the first to give them props when they do well. The offense was much more balanced, with a good mix of running plays, and passing plays. We could have scored 70 on them if we wanted. Yowman was on target all night, and looked much more relaxed in this game. Kudos to #91 and #15, on the defense, who kept pressure on the SJ quarterback all night. This team is  coming together, but if we dont get some help from Deer Park, or Channelview, and we go D1, it really wont matter. Good win for the Bruins. The only speed bump I see us having will be against North Shore. It's going to be a spotlight game, and I hope we fare better than the 55-7 whipping we took from them last year. Aside from that, there isn't a game the rest of the regular season that we shouldn't win. Good win, Bruins. On to Houston Lamar!

2 hours ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Welp, the offense, and the defense, were much improved from last week. You know I'm hard on my team, especially when they screw up, but I'll be the first to give them props when they do well. The offense was much more balanced, with a good mix of running plays, and passing plays. We could have scored 70 on them if we wanted. Yowman was on target all night, and looked much more relaxed in this game. Kudos to #91 and #15, on the defense, who kept pressure on the SJ quarterback all night. This team is  coming together, but if we dont get some help from Deer Park, or Channelview, and we go D1, it really wont matter. Good win for the Bruins. The only speed bump I see us having will be against North Shore. It's going to be a spotlight game, and I hope we fare better than the 55-7 whipping we took from them last year. Aside from that, there isn't a game the rest of the regular season that we shouldn't win. Good win, Bruins. On to Houston Lamar!

You made a comment last week about Yowman and him not being able to move well.  Last night, this kid had a nice looks like 20 yard run and ran for a TD.  Your thoughts on this, Sir?  😎

Well, I still think he runs like he's got cinder blocks attached to his feet. However, he got some good protection on some designed runs. Was it effective? Yes. Do I think he's the best QB on the roster that gives WB the best chance to win? No. That being said, the offense moved well, last night, and we shouldn't have a problem putting points on the board. And should something happen to #14 that kept him out, #11 will be able to step in without missing a beat.

45 minutes ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Well, I still think he runs like he's got cinder blocks attached to his feet. However, he got some good protection on some designed runs. Was it effective? Yes. Do I think he's the best QB on the roster that gives WB the best chance to win? No. That being said, the offense moved well, last night, and we shouldn't have a problem putting points on the board. And should something happen to #14 that kept him out, #11 will be able to step in without missing a beat.

Two games. 56 pts and 61 pts. I honestly don't know what else you want the kid to do. He has passed for 536 yards and 7 TDs while rushing for 2 TDs in two games. Damn man, you're over thinking this. SMH...

12 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Two games. 56 pts and 61 pts. I honestly don't know what else you want the kid to do. He has passed for 536 yards and 7 TDs while rushing for 2 TDs in two games. Damn man, you're over thinking this. SMH...

IMO, it seems personal.

I agree Yeoj, what more do you want from the kid?

1 hour ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Hes a different kind of QB, a pocket passer.  Different from Elia last year,  but seems to be producing the same results.  And you know how I feel about results.  😎   He has this offense clicking, probably better at this point this year than last year.   So I think they should keep those cinder blocks on his feet if he can continue to put up those great passing numbers...

47 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Him and Mouse need a tv show together. :)

1 hour ago, Yeoj said:

Dude, it's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it. That being said, the offense scored those points, not one person. Yes, #14 is the starting QB, at present. I'm just curious to see what happens when #11 is the starter. Who BTW, verbally committed to LSU this week.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Hes a different kind of QB, a pocket passer.  Different from Elia last year,  but seems to be producing the same results.  And you know how I feel about results.  😎   He has this offense clicking, probably better at this point this year than last year.   So I think they should keep those cinder blocks on his feet if he can continue to put up those great passing numbers...

I agree. Maybe I need to be clear for the cheap seats, and for the retarded Aggie. I give credit where credit is due. Yes, his game has improved. Yes, he is a different type of QB, but effective, nonetheless. Yes, the results speak for themselves, and were putting points on the board, and wins in the column. Kudos to the coaches for being able to tailor the offense to his strengths, and for being able to give defenses some different looks from what they saw last season. But, I'm standing firm on my opinion that is, he is a senior, but I dont believe he is the best QB on the team. Again, it's nothing personal, but it is my opinion. You can like it, or you can say its personal(rolling eyes). Either way, I'm still going to support my team, and I'm going to give them props when they do well, and im going to tell you when I think they messed up. I'm transparent. Dont like it? I dont care. #BGOE

2 hours ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Dude, it's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it. That being said, the offense scored those points, not one person. Yes, #14 is the starting QB, at present. I'm just curious to see what happens when #11 is the starter. Who BTW, verbally committed to LSU this week.

Well my opinion is that your opinion sucks! And the stats this kid has put up says that your opinion isn't based in facts. But, I guess you know better than the coaches that see the QBs everyday in practice. And, Bryce is verbally committed to playing Safety at LSU. 

45 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Well my opinion is that your opinion sucks! And the stats this kid has put up says that your opinion isn't based in facts. But, I guess you know better than the coaches that see the QBs everyday in practice. And, Bryce is verbally committed to playing Safety at LSU. 

Awe, I'm truly hurt that you dont think much of my opinion. Here's how much sleep I'm going to lose over your comment. None! If you bothered to take your head out of your ass, you'd realize that I was giving the offense, and the coaches props. I even gave Troy props. They were all much improved over last week. But, I guess because my opinion isn't the same as yours, you're right, and I'm wrong. That's fine. No sweat off my back, Joey. I'll still be here rooting on my Bruins. Instead of trying to make me look like the bad guy, why dont you just agree to disagree with me, and move on. We both cheer for the same team, we just have a different opinion. Either way, the team is winning. #BGOE 

24 minutes ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Awe, I'm truly hurt that you dont think much of my opinion. Here's how much sleep I'm going to lose over your comment. None! If you bothered to take your head out of your ass, you'd realize that I was giving the offense, and the coaches props. I even gave Troy props. They were all much improved over last week. But, I guess because my opinion isn't the same as yours, you're right, and I'm wrong. That's fine. No sweat off my back, Joey. I'll still be here rooting on my Bruins. Instead of trying to make me look like the bad guy, why dont you just agree to disagree with me, and move on. We both cheer for the same team, we just have a different opinion. Either way, the team is winning. #BGOE 

lmao... I'm making you look like the bad guy? 56 points, 304 yard passing and 4 TDs last week and you say the offense wasn't good. So who's head is in their ass again? Whatever man. You're taking yourself way too serious. lmao...