PAM's season

pakronos

just want to hear your thoughts on the team. if they beat Madison tomorrow and get rolled on by United, can we hit the panic button??? i already started. beating madison MEANS NOTHING at this point. im predicting two or less td's will be the margin of victory against people we would normally blow out. looking at 3rd or 4th in district and one and done...again....how do they fix it or go into rebuilding mode and hopefully be better 2-3 years from now? prove me wrong!!

12 minutes ago, pakronos said:

just want to hear your thoughts on the team. if they beat Madison tomorrow and get rolled on by United, can we hit the panic button??? i already started. beating madison MEANS NOTHING at this point. im predicting two or less td's will be the margin of victory against people we would normally blow out. looking at 3rd or 4th in district and one and done...again....how do they fix it or go into rebuilding mode and hopefully be better 2-3 years from now? prove me wrong!!

You already panicking...

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

You could just go watch La Marque rest of the year, don't come back when we winning. :)

52 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

@pakronos I need you on your best behavior because I look forward to sitting with you and Bigd but while you in a good mood.  Lol

He aint attending the game next week, he'll be in hiding, I'll be there, hopefully with my brand new cowbell. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He aint attending the game next week, he'll be in hiding, I'll be there, hopefully with my brand new cowbell. 

oh ill be there. remember YOU said if we look and play like we did against deer park against United, time to worry. now with that thinking, we can all agree we are better than Madison if the same team showed up from deer park, but i ask you, how do we get better against a team that the JV could probably beat?? going down this schedule, i see losses against United, New Caney, Porter, and KWP. i also know we don't talk about injuries on here, but two big injuries to starting defensive and offensive line looks dim as in it LOOKED pretty bad. they might return mid to end of october. i disagree with morgan on how he said the qb played well. 10-18 for 135 yards and threw for 2 TD's and ran 10 times for 80yards, TWO turnovers. lets break it down...one of those passes went for 59 yards to alex ned and the other TD was 9 yards to Rubin for a total of 68 yards. the other 8 passes went for 67 yards. he ran 10 times for 80. one play was for  68 yards that mean the other 8 rushing plays went for 12 yards. not to mention the two turnovers. these were NOT GOOD STATS.

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

oh ill be there. remember YOU said if we look and play like we did against deer park against United, time to worry. now with that thinking, we can all agree we are better than Madison if the same team showed up from deer park, but i ask you, how do we get better against a team that the JV could probably beat?? going down this schedule, i see losses against United, New Caney, Porter, and KWP. i also know we don't talk about injuries on here, but two big injuries to starting defensive and offensive line looks dim as in it LOOKED pretty bad. they might return mid to end of october. i disagree with morgan on how he said the qb played well. 10-18 for 135 yards and threw for 2 TD's and ran 10 times for 80yards, TWO turnovers. lets break it down...one of those passes went for 59 yards to alex ned and the other TD was 9 yards to Rubin for a total of 68 yards. the other 8 passes went for 67 yards. he ran 10 times for 80. one play was for  68 yards that mean the other 8 rushing plays went for 12 yards. not to mention the two turnovers. these were NOT GOOD STATS.

That's if hells gate opens and we lose to Madison. Im not like you, I don't overreact over first game of the season. 

32 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

That's if hells gate opens and we lose to Madison. Im not like you, I don't overreact over first game of the season. 

so beating a HORRIBLE team is equal to having a bye lol...im sure that stupid umbrella song will be played and fans will celebrate like we just won state

5 hours ago, Djones8301 said:

They will finish either 1st or 2nd in District! Its so funny that some guys bash the team at the beginning of the year, but be the first to walk in the gates late November!

ummmm...no sir. last November i just bought and moved into my second home during that game where PAM got out coached in a home playoff game..glad i missed it cause it would angered me more in person. honestly, i don't attend many district games in november(the one or two)

12 minutes ago, pakronos said:

so beating a HORRIBLE team is equal to having a bye lol...im sure that stupid umbrella song will be played and fans will celebrate like we just won state

Rather them celebrate a win than overreact & base the whole season off a scrimmage or first game of the season. 

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Naaah.   Yall keep him.  Lol

He a jinx, he gotta go. Imma tell the old ladies at the gate to not let him in Friday, midgets can't climb high fences so if we close em we should be okay. :)

I think if we lose to United he should have to have United's avatar rest of the season until state is done: and im talking bout San Antonio. 😎

7 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He a jinx, he gotta go. Imma tell the old ladies at the gate to not let him in Friday, midgets can't climb high fences so if we close em we should be okay. :)

I think if we lose to United he should have to have United's avatar rest of the season until state is done: and im talking bout San Antonio. 😎

Lol.  Ey, that's still my guy!  And easy on the vertically challenged folk!   Lol