22-5a Standings

1 hour ago, joebob said:

someone explain to me how the location is decided.... how did Shadow Creek get to basically host this second round playoff game vs BH? How is that decided?  Seems like the higher seed should get "home court"...I thought for sure this game would be at LaPorte again.  

Typically a playoff meeting is held between the two schools and the location is decided in that meeting. Sometimes the venues both teams want are already booked, and both teams have to scramble to find a location. Where is this game being played? 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Patsvballfan10 said:

Typically a playoff meeting is held between the two schools and the location is decided in that meeting. Sometimes the venues both teams want are already booked, and both teams have to scramble to find a location. Where is this game being played? 

I believe the match is at Alvin HS.

Yes shadow creek is a Alvin school....how is the #1 seed traveling to Alvin an hour plus away while shadow creek is 10 min away....how could there not be a more nuetral site and if not why didn’t BH get preference? Did the coach not push it? I’d be looking for any advantage possible....it would be like BH playing close at Sterling and if that were the case I’d assume BH would have more of a home field “advantage”. 

pasadena, Laporte, lee college etc booked?