Beaumont United 35 Nederland 10/FINAL

WOSgrad

Congrats to United on the win. Best of luck to y’all for the rest of season. I know y’all will get atleast 3rd place finish. Never know with brook and being a rivalry game strange things happen...

Bulldogs back to the drawing board. The things I said is our weakness showed all night. But with Nederland staff they always get it fixed before district. I have seen way to many times 1-2/ 0-3 entering district and make a run. It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish.  

10 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

Congrats to Coach Louis.  1st win against a school from the Bubble

Black Hats next week in PA......

Good 2nd half adjustments by BU. That 1st half they might burn the tape. 

Silsbee if hydrated gonna run all over Nederland next week unless they teach them Dogs how to wrap up on tackles and block on offense. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Good 2nd half adjustments by BU. That 1st half they might burn the tape. 

Silsbee if hydrated gonna run all over Nederland next week unless they teach them Dogs how to wrap up on tackles and block on offense. 

Silsbee is going to run all over most teams they play. I'm really excited for the WO-S game, to see how that Mustang defense stacks up against this particular Sislbee running back squad. The Silsbee line is big. After the PNG game, I'd say the biggest weakness is being mistake prone, for Silsbee, and everyone has mentioned the conditioning. But if Silsbee can avoid fumbles and interceptions, they are going to give Nederland a good game, and maybe shock WO-S again. This running back group from Silsbee is the best in the area. 

23 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Congrats to United on the win. Best of luck to y’all for the rest of season. I know y’all will get atleast 3rd place finish. Never know with brook and being a rivalry game strange things happen...

Bulldogs back to the drawing board. The things I said is our weakness showed all night. But with Nederland staff they always get it fixed before district. I have seen way to many times 1-2/ 0-3 entering district and make a run. It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish.  

Nederland will make a push for 1st in their district.  Good luck to y'all the rest of the year and I think both teams came out of the game healthy.

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He played, got hurt 1st quarter, went back in 3rd quarter but went out again. 

Oh ok. Nederland has the components to be pretty good on offense. Just lacking at the key position. I won't say anything except good game to United. Enjoy this win.

8 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

We have 3 Thursday games this year...Nederland, Sterling and WB...

Why is West Brook vs United on a Thursday? If you ask me that should be on a Saturday so anyone in the Golden Triangle can go watch. If it shapes up to be the game I think it will, to hell with Lamar, this will be a really good game to spend a Saturday at the Butch.