Splendora 35 Baytown Lee 75/FINAL

WOSgrad

29 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Told y’all to keep an eye on these Ganders they will be back in the playoffs this year. I just hope it’s not bye knocking BH out

They're my 4th place team in that district this yr. If they stay healthy they're a tough out. 

I do think Lee is for real, BUT they have not played anyone just yet. Splendora could easily be 0-2 and probably should be. Had Splendora lost last week nobody would be impressed by this win. Splendora has played about 7 bad bad quarters of football thus far and Lee has played 8 really really good quarters. 

Thoughts?

7 minutes ago, FactCheck said:

I do think Lee is for real, BUT they have not played anyone just yet. Splendora could easily be 0-2 and probably should be. Had Splendora lost last week nobody would be impressed by this win. Splendora has played about 7 bad bad quarters of football thus far and Lee has played 8 really really good quarters. 

Thoughts?

Spot on

I don't think Lee should be state ranked or anything like that, but Splendora beat them last year and Lee dispatched them this year with ease. Splendora is likely about the same type of team they were last year which means the Ganders are greatly improved.

Lee nearly made the playoffs last year after many poor seasons, a few being winless. They are a much better team this year than last. Any sort of success gets me excited as a Gander fan.

Last year Lee got so much better throughout the season. Excellent job of aligning some excellent skill players and maximizing potential, but also of coaching up lesser quality kids to fill out not the team, but about 13 other positions. Really excellent job of coaching up to this point, have their team blasting with CONFIDENCE, a big factor especially with the barbaric district schedule coming. Lee could actually win the district or not make the playoffs based on the parity. Great job Ganders.