kids to look out for this year on the hardwood ??

1 hour ago, Djones8301 said:

There is an incoming freshman at LCM that was at my Rucker on Wood event in Houston a few weeks ago named Damarion Morris that will be pretty good. Also watch out for Jaylan Subject (BMT United), Justin Pleasant (BMT United) Amaree Abram (PA Memorial) and Brock McClure (Lumberton)

What happened to the tall transfer to Orangefield from -Africa? Is he still on the OF team?

2 hours ago, 409ANALYST said:

Bray Bray (Braelon Bush )is the best player in the area to me, but I am biased.  #GoTigers

Look. Bray is my guy as he is the only one of these kids that I know personally and i know he has game.  But the ONLY  thing imo, that keeps him from being #1 on this list is his height.  He has EVERYTHING ELSE.  

I saw the Silsbee vs. United game last year and yes I must admit Kasen Harrison can play.  Harrison played well at the end of the game but Bray Bray comes at you like he wants to destroy you from the beginning of the game to the end of the game.   I also look at the fact on the biggest stage that Bray Bray takes his game to another level in the regional tournaments and his appearances in the 2 state championship games.  

3 hours ago, DefenderGameOn said:

kaysen harrison is the best basketball player in setx he has everything you want in a guard 

speed 

quickness 

bounce 

handle 

he can shoot it 

change of pace 

leadership 

finishing around the rim 

Will Harrison lead his team to a state tournament appearance like Bray Bray? 

6 hours ago, DefenderGameOn said:

kaysen harrison is the best basketball player in setx he has everything you want in a guard 

speed 

quickness 

bounce 

handle 

he can shoot it 

change of pace 

leadership 

finishing around the rim 

As much as I want to agree with this, I got to be real here. Hefner at this point, is better than Kasen.

There are some things that Kasen needs to do to take that spot.

1. Effectiveness finishing with the left. Yes, I know he's left handed but he almost always finishes with the right and it's going to hurt him at the next level if he doesn't. I've worked with him on this for awhile and it's a very difficult thing to break, but he can do it.

2. Pull-up jump shot. Not having to really use it much because he is such a great finisher, he gets away with attacking the defenders chest at the rim because he's very strong and athletic. I've seen him struggle in the Circuit with bigger players in this situation. Oklahoma also suggested he work on this as well, so hes definitely on the radar for other big schools.

Hayden is getting his head above the rim, he's taller, better shooter, better finisher with the left. I think it's close but I don't see how anyone can put Kasen above him right now. I hope he does get ahead of him though. He will definitely have the better team this year.