LSU at Texas

UTfanatic

1 minute ago, BS Wildcats said:

Smart on Texas' part

About 15k seats short this year due to construction.   Some LSU fans (not their big donor ones who were understanding) have trouble with the concept that Texas isn’t going to boot out season ticket holders to give the other school’s band better seats.   But whatever, I will be sitting in an LSU season ticket holder’s seats next year anyway.  

In regard to the “paybacks,” I hope they’re right.  Specifically, I hope they get to know Randy Christal and his crew.   

Overall, LSU fans were great and were exceptionally complimentary.  I wish I had a $1 for every one that commented they wished this was a yearly game.   A surprising number also commented they’ve “been there, done that” with regard to their yearly game with the other state school (I.e., had no interest in doing it a second time after going once).  To a person, they loved Austin and the atmosphere.   Their fans were tremendous as advertised.   We have more invites to tailgates next year than we can possibly hit.

Great game Tigers and good luck the rest of the way.  And your QB (and receivers) is the truth.  

3 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Band and fans in nosebleed section. Going to be alot more rowdy. Lol

That's the visiting team's band section.  A little research beforehand would serve you well. The coonasses behind me were complaining about the same thing. I straightened them out and they were very cordial afterwards. We actually hit it off really well and had a great time talking trash to each other.

21 hours ago, Hagar said:

Longhorn offensive line put on a clinic that drive.

This didn't get near enough love. Our OL had gone from dog turds to really, really good in a matter of two years. Even LSU fans had to admit last night that it's a strong unit. If we keep this unit intact all season, we will be hard to deal with on our league.

On 9/7/2019 at 7:53 AM, PhatMack19 said:

Texas biggest home game in a decade against a yearly conference opponent for A&M.  Man I miss the Big 12-2....

Well, it certainly was the most watched game this season by a considerable margin.  But it still only had about 70 percent of the viewers of Texas-Notre Dame a whole 3 years ago. So while it wasn’t even the biggest home game for Texas in 3 seasons, it did get more of the country watching the SEC.   So you’re welcome, I guess. 

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Well, it certainly was the most watched game this season by a considerable margin.  But it still only had about 70 percent of the viewers of Texas-Notre Dame a whole 3 years ago. So while it wasn’t even the biggest home game for Texas in 3 seasons, it did get more of the country watching the SEC.   So you’re welcome, I guess. 

Is that the game y’all beat a 4-8 overrated ND team in double OT?  Then Gus claimed Texas was back, when in reality they were back to going 5-7 again.  That game?

21 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Is that the game y’all beat a 4-8 overrated ND team in double OT?  Then Gus claimed Texas was back, when in reality they were back to going 5-7 again.  That game?

Idk.  I just remember more people watching that game than any game aggy has ever played.  Ever.  Like at any point in the history of the game.   So even at 5-7, still more “relevant” than deranged little brother.  I know, it stings.  But you’ve moved on to other, similarly mediocre things 😂

48 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

You are seriously never gonna learn, are you?? Good grief.

See also, Hoops post above.

On 9/8/2019 at 6:01 PM, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

That's the visiting team's band section.  A little research beforehand would serve you well. The coonasses behind me were complaining about the same thing. I straightened them out and they were very cordial afterwards. We actually hit it off really well and had a great time talking trash to each other.

Lol, I guess no A/C in visitor locker room is like that all of the time? I don't need to do research boss to know when a University is pricks to the visiting team. Anyways, good luck rest of the year.

11 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Lol, I guess no A/C in visitor locker room is like that all of the time? I don't need to do research boss to know when a University is pricks to the visiting team. Anyways, good luck rest of the year.

Again, do some research. Just a little bit would inform you that DKR's visitors locker room AC chillers are tied to both the North end zone suites AND other areas of the school. So, it can't just be switched off without taking the entire system down. Do you think we would do that to our entitled big money donors that paid for said suites just to pick on little ol' LSU? If you believe that, you're literally too ignorant to post here. Not to mention, Ogre would've had the major meat sweats coming out of the locker room. Like he just ate a whole pot of possum and nutria gumbo meat sweats... This is just a flat out lie to cover up all those soccer style dives you guys had in the second half. Nothing else to see here.

21 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Again, do some research. Just a little bit would inform you that DKR's visitors locker room AC chillers are tied to both the North end zone suites AND other areas of the school. So, it can't just be switched off without taking the entire system down. Do you think we would do that to our entitled big money donors that paid for said suites just to pick on little ol' LSU? If you believe that, you're literally too ignorant to post here. Not to mention, Ogre would've had the major meat sweats coming out of the locker room. Like he just ate a whole pot of possum and nutria gumbo meat sweats... This is just a flat out lie to cover up all those soccer style dives you guys had in the second half. Nothing else to see here.

Lol, who cares, We got the dub. See ya next year when y'all get beat again. Maybe it'll knock a little arrogance out of the fan base, doubt it though.

7 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Lol, who cares, We got the dub. See ya next year when y'all get beat again. Maybe it'll knock a little arrogance out of the fan base, doubt it though.

Nobody cares, that's the whole point. Y'all won the game and still cried all the way home. Then your fat freakin excuse for a coach lied to everyone, so I'd expect some weird stuff to happen the next time we play. You guys harassed our QB and coaches the night before, for Christs sake. You guys expect to hit below the belt and cry about your band sitting up top, visiting section in the upper deck, having to guess the coin flip, and wearing your visitors jerseys. What a loser program you have. Worse than aggy.

I hope we play y'all again in the bowl game.

5 minutes ago, team first said:

Wasn’t just the LSU coach who claimed there was no air. La tech coach claimed the same 

And how many La Tech guys cramped up? How many LSU offensive guys cramped up? Where did Skip Holtz say there was no air? That was Ogre putting those words in his mouth. But you guys keep crying about your win.

This is the hidden content, please

See link above for the reason on why the band and LSU section was in upper deck. We'll have the same arrangement next year.

This is the hidden content, please

All these pictures of the LSU locker room and not one blower in site. Nor is there a single coach dripping with sweat, nor a player. I guess they have their sweat glands removed as part of their LOI. All this with 100+ degree heat, and I was there and I was sweating my ass off. And I'm skinny.

11 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Why would a coach lie in his weekly press conference about not having AC in lockeroom and also drag another school (La Tech) into the convo?

Makes zero sense to do that.

Has to be some truth to this.

And you think this would prevent him from saying it? Have you not been paying attention??? Lol