LSU at Texas

UTfanatic

2 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

Look at this

Gameday at start of Bevo Blvd. 🤘🤘

Have fun, remember 

Time is a non-renewable resource 

This ain't last year 

Isn’t that where the homeless camps are in Austin now?   Hopefully people can avoid the dirty needles and human feces.  

10 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Isn’t that where the homeless camps are in Austin now?   Hopefully people can avoid the dirty needles and human feces.  

They will distracted looking for dildos in the trees. 

At least we don't shoot people for walking on grass. 🍺

This ain't last year 

Echo.......

4 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

They will distracted looking for dildos in the trees. 

At least we don't shoot people for walking on grass. 🍺

This ain't last year 

Echo.......

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Most of the human feces is in College Station.

14 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I will report back on how Tiger fans compare the college football game weekend experience in Austin vs Collie Station.  😎

The way I see it, it's what one makes of it that counts. If you cannot have a good time at a college tailgate, that's on you.

I will say this. I attended a tailgate in Baton Rouge a couple of years ago when A&M was there. I was invited by some LSU folks. They gave me the tour around the stadium hitting some other tailgate spots. After about 30 minutes into the tour, I told one of them that you could not go this long walking around the tailgate areas at A&M without being offered a beer by someone.

BTW, my LSU friends had no issues with the tailgate in College Station.

12 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I will report back on how Tiger fans compare the college football game weekend experience in Austin vs Collie Station.  😎

My comment was more of a shot at the local city govt than the school.  It’s pretty ridiculous that they made that legal.  They should let them go pitch tents in front of the city councils houses and not the businesses trying to make a living.  

12 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The way I see it, it's what one makes of it that counts. If you cannot have a good time at a college tailgate, that's on you.

I will say this. I attended a tailgate in Baton Rouge a couple of years ago when A&M was there. I was invited by some LSU folks. They gave me the tour around the stadium hitting some other tailgate spots. After about 30 minutes into the tour, I told one of them that you could not go this long walking around the tailgate areas at A&M without being offered a beer by someone.

BTW, my LSU friends had no issues with the tailgate in College Station.

Beer Drinking 

At least the Aggies are good at something. 

COLD FUSION has not worked out so well.

This ain't last year 

11 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

My comment was more of a shot at the local city govt than the school.  It’s pretty ridiculous that they made that legal.  They should let them go pitch tents in front of the city councils houses and not the businesses trying to make a living.  

You like the school, but dislike ATX city government. 

Quit making excuses. 

I am pitching a tent at your business.

This ain't last year 

On 9/3/2019 at 3:33 PM, TxHoops said:

Leaving Thursday night.  Going to be with a mixed group of Longhorns/Tigers.  Hoping for a Longhorn win a good time to be had by all.  

Will be there with a divided house as well. Austin will never smell more like corn dogs than Saturday.

1 hour ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

What's the eye candy looking like, Hoops?? I fully expect there to be tons and tons of young tenderoni's tomorrow!

Not bad at all.  Almost to a man or woman, their review of B/CS is less than favorable.   In fact, it is very comparable to what the average, non-aggy Texas football fan would tell you.  The consensus is this should be an annual home and home game.  I am 7 wineries, 1 bourbon distillery in.   Almost every one has been enjoyed with LSU fan.