Nederland @ Beaumont United

Alpha Wolf

18 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

KLVI is the Nederland broadcast.

Not sure if BISD has a radio broadcast any longer. Those guys were a joke.

Thanks. And I ask the guys up  here in Ohio, about the player that headbutted the ref. I'm still waiting for the comment, I'm working with  the huber heights dayton office up here. One coworker did say that he was shocked about it.

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I wish you guys would. If you could line up some sponsors, I know we could get it done.

I honestly think we are missing out on those games.

Never done it before but hey we couldn’t be any worse then those guys use to be.  Maybe we should get with you to help us get it set up for next year.  I have a senior so next year will be perfect...

5 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Never done it before but hey we couldn’t be any worse then those guys use to be.  Maybe we should get with you to help us get it set up for next year.  I have a senior so next year will be perfect...

Sounds like a plan. Let's get this done.

Come see me tonight and we can discuss this further.

1 hour ago, Alpha Wolf said:

We only use Houston chapters for both Beaumont schools when playing at home until they can get something worked out with the locals...

Since all officiating chapters fall under the UIL and TASO policys, I do not understand what there is to be worked out with local chapter. Price, mileage etc are all the same. Many officials from this area are in the Houston Football Chapter.

Well some of y’all mentioned that an AL coached team has never beaten Nederland...well I guess he decided to tap into some of the roots of his assistants that came from Central and were the last Beaumont school to beat Nederland (Central, 2017, 21-17)...

Timberwolves wearing maroon helmets, maroon jerseys and maroon pants tonight...luv it mane