Nederland @ Beaumont United

Alpha Wolf

The guys were telling me at work they told me the U was a different team.  I didn't think United would put up 53 points after having such a tough time scoring as they did last year.  If they do beat Nederland it will still be an upset to me.  Maybe United can schedule their first game against Silsbee next year.  

7 minutes ago, 409ANALYST said:

The guys were telling me at work they told me the U was a different team.  I didn't think United would put up 53 points after having such a tough time scoring as they did last year.  If they do beat Nederland it will still be an upset to me.  Maybe United can schedule their first game against Silsbee next year.  

By the time week 2 and week 3 are over with, more people will believe that this is a different United team.

If we can’t get a decent 6A school to replace St. Pius, we’ll probably try to get PN-G and keep Nederland and Memorial.  

17 minutes ago, 409ANALYST said:

Nope.  With what Silsbee is losing, they dont want that.  Besides, a school with 700 kids wouldn't want to schedule a school thats 3 times larger...

36 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Home side, visitor side, it doesn't matter what side we're on. Everyone know we own the Butch. And we own Central, Ozen, and United.

Actually a case could be made that Port Arthur Memorial owns The Butch. Only lost 2 times there, once by a team who paid off the refs for their HC first win as HC. 

Picking Nederland by 3 in a great game. I think United is so close to turning it. If they can get a win this week, I believe they’ll get 4th in district. But I did go to Laporte this morning and visited with coaches and some players. There attitude is fantastic with the new coaching regime. Laporte May be a team to look out for. I’ll be going to the game, excited expecting another north shore Katy type like I experienced last Thursday. Come say hi, I’ll be on home side away from band in a green Aggie T-shirt and longhorn hat. Gig em and hook em. 

37 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

I’ll catch you before October 3rd to see if you are so confident and want to make a wager on it...

lol... Y'all haven't faced anything to prepare you guys for the Bruins. Don't let Nederland and Port Arthur take all your courage from you before October.