Nederland @ Beaumont United

Alpha Wolf

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Gonna be a battle in the trenches.  The whike D-Line are seniors I believe and they get after it.   Our secondary was tested pretty good last game and they responded well.  I don't think Nederland  will have anything we haven't  seen in our last two scrimmages and last game. I guess coaching is the only thing that were not talking about.  Our coaching  has been better this year,  but I don't think it's better than you guys.  I hope I'm wrong thia game, or it'll be VERY close all the way to the end. 

I believe it will be a great game Soulja. I really do. Nederland’s coaches always got more out of there players with less so to say and I say that loosely just because I love my dogs. But there’s been so many times in the Neumann years where Nederland was not the most athletic team on the field but was just coached extremely well and did their homework on the teams watch tape plus a little luck never hurt. But the times are turning and Nederland is starting to produce more athletic and bigger and better kids with basically that great coaching staff still together. I look to seeing Nederland make serious noise now and in the coming years. 

8 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

I believe it will be a great game Soulja. I really do. Nederland’s coaches always got more out of there players with less so to say and I say that loosely just because I love my dogs. But there’s been so many times in the Neumann years where Nederland was not the most athletic team on the field but was just coached extremely well and did their homework on the teams watch tape plus a little luck never hurt. But the times are turning and Nederland is starting to produce more athletic and bigger and better kids with basically that great coaching staff still together. I look to seeing Nederland make serious noise now and in the coming years. 

But gone are the years that Nederland has that one kid that is just a baller.  The Butler's,  the Kimler's, the Cardenas', or the Atterberry's.  Do y'all have a baller like this on ya'll team?

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

But gone are the years that Nederland has that one kid that is just a baller.  The Butler's,  the Kimler's, the Cardenas', or the Atterberry's.  Do y'all have a baller like this on ya'll team?

I mean thunder and lightning at RB with Scott getting major considerations for D1 schools A&M, ND, Texas, Arkansas, SMU, TCU.

Then there is lightning with Mazyck UTSA, TX St, Mcneese, Lamar, SFA

Fuselier is a stud he was Varsity as a freshman this is his coming out party and from what I’m hearing is the QB of the future.. kinda of a Sage Seay type of a kid.

Beck was also on varsity as a freshman has a nose for football great speed and height for LB.. mini LVE for the cowboys... went to camps this summer in Dallas and TCU, SMU, North Texas, OK state have all been in contact with him. 

Ricky Johnson DL bigger, faster, stronger then Deshawn Washington from a few years ago. He as well been hearing a lot from A&M, TCU, UofH, Texas, Mississippi St, Ole Miss and Baylor. 

4 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

I mean thunder and lightning at RB with Scott getting major considerations for D1 schools A&M, ND, Texas, Arkansas, SMU, TCU.

Then there is lightning with Mazyck UTSA, TX St, Mcneese, Lamar, SFA

Fuselier is a stud he was Varsity as a freshman this is his coming out party and from what I’m hearing is the QB of the future.. kinda of a Sage Seay type of a kid.

Beck was also on varsity as a freshman has a nose for football great speed and height for LB.. mini LVE for the cowboys... went to camps this summer in Dallas and TCU, SMU, North Texas, OK state have all been in contact with him. 

Ricky Johnson DL bigger, faster, stronger then Deshawn Washington from a few years ago. He as well been hearing a lot from A&M, TCU, UofH, Texas, Mississippi St, Ole Miss and Baylor. 

Now I cant wait to see this.  That's saying a lot...

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

We have a couple of monsters on the d-line as well...

Yes y’all do, which I believe will be a great test for Nederland and could be a big deciding factor on what they do on offense. Can the bulldogs O line block and open holes in the inside against United... like I stated earlier. We have one great experienced  player Ngyugen on the o line right now. Was all district last year and etc.. can the other 4 rise up and gel as a unit. That’s the key. United is bigger and faster then last year while we got younger and inexperienced in that department 

12 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Yes y’all do, which I believe will be a great test for Nederland and could be a big deciding factor on what they do on offense. Can the bulldogs O line block and open holes in the inside against United... like I stated earlier. We have one great experienced  player Ngyugen on the o line right now. Was all district last year and etc.. can the other 4 rise up and gel as a unit. That’s the key. United is bigger and faster then last year while we got younger and inexperienced in that department 

Very true, but y'alls equalizer will make thia game interesting...

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

Very true, but y'alls equalizer will make thia game interesting...

That they should.. it will be fun to see I know the first two been scrimmages. But Newton, PA, WOS, now United, next week Silsbee. For this area that’s a stiff competition and a tough gauntlet to run through. But that will only make them better and rise up for district play. 

7 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

That they should.. it will be fun to see I know the first two been scrimmages. But Newton, PA, WOS, now United, next week Silsbee. For this area that’s a stiff competition and a tough gauntlet to run through. But that will only make them better and rise up for district play. 

I agree... we need all the work we can get as well.  Remember, we are in a district with the Defending 6a state champs AND the 6a state finalists....