PN-G at Huntsville

prepballfan

Looks like Huntsville worked Willis over pretty good last night. I would imagine this will be a serious test for PN-G. I haven't had enough time to look Huntsville over yet, but will the next couple of nights. I love the tough redistrict schedule. I remember in the past other teams in our area playing easier teams in preseason rolling in to district undefeated and then losing 7 out of 8 games. I'd rather we play salty teams to become tough for district then the playoffs.

The Huntsville QB, M. Southern. went down late 1st Qtr after 3 straight TD drives.  Looked like an ankle roll.  There wasn’t much of a Plan B as 2 different receivers subbed in and finished it out.  The team was clearly out of sync in the 2nd Qtr, but the defense stepped up and pitched a shutout in the 2nd half.  Yes, PNG’s chances go way up for sure if he doesn’t play.  Huntsville can practice a new QB this week if Southern is out.  However, the Huntsville defense is just as good as last year, even without the big fella Sweat who is off at Texas.  PNG won’t put up a lot of points.  

Huntsville is #4 in the state and I'm sure there defense is very stout again. Last year they had athletes all over the field. They had us covered like blankets and beat RJ up. Even though the big boy Sweat is gone I expect them to be strong again. The running game better be working for PNG tonite. This game will tell us a lot about PNG. I expect Huntsville to win by 14+ points. I hope I'm wrong and best of luck to the Indians.