Newton vs Silsbee Who you got?

EAGLEFOREVER

30 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

What position does he play?

RB/SS. They didn’t let him run the bLl that much. Not saying Silsbee would have won but if they would have fed him the ball more the score would have been a lot closer. He had pretty good runs and on defense he was on nearly every tackle. Not to mention. He  knocked  one of Newton’s lineman out the game. 

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

I mean... it’s a high school sports message board so if you don’t wanna read it then you might wanna avoid most 

Only a few on here are legit about facts.. the rest are blowhards and the ones who believe the blowhards start taking it out on Newton fans. Most of these post aren't Newton fans.  Newton people know where they stand and know every game is going to be a challenge.  They respect every team they go against.  So I guess what I'm trying to say is keep bombarding and blow harding your untrue facts.

1 hour ago, EAGLEFOREVER said:

From what I hear W.T. said #9 could be the best back to ever come out of Newton.

I was told that too. Coach Barbay was asked who was the best RB he has coached and of course we thought he would say Byerly but surprisingly he said James Boy. James Boy turned down AM for the Army. 

4 minutes ago, OleMoe said:

Only a few on here are legit about facts.. the rest are blowhards and the ones who believe the blowhards start taking it out on Newton fans. Most of these post aren't Newton fans.  Newton people know where they stand and know every game is going to be a challenge.  They respect every team they go against.  So I guess what I'm trying to say is keep bombarding and blow harding your untrue facts.

No the problem is. Majority of the post are from people who has never played a down of football. Their experience is from Madden and Fanatsy Football. I am a true newton fan, played the game and even coached for a little. I am not blind to other teams. But one thing about Newton fans we don’t spend our time in the past. Yes we know what lies ahead.  

1 hour ago, KB24 said:

Newton produces play makers. It’s not just something that started. I remover a Anthony Byerly, Fred Kenebrew, James Boy, DJ Dean, Kevin Shorter. And I can name plenty more. That were just as good. Is a Newton thang and most wont understand 

Def a Newton thing. Shorter was a bad man. How many of those guys that you named went to a big D1 school and scored a TD in their first game as a true freshman? Newton will always have a team full of great athletes, but they will not have 3 kids in the same grade that is as explosive as those 3 I named. You don't even see that type of talent on 6A rosters. But man you are just missing my point so I will leave it alone. 

3 minutes ago, KB24 said:

No the problem is. Majority of the post are from people who has never played a down of football. Their experience is from Madden and Fanatsy Football. I am a true newton fan, played the game and even coached for a little. I am not blind to other teams. But one thing about Newton fans we don’t spend our time in the past. Yes we know what lies ahead.  

Dang you got me there! I never played a down of football and I am definitely not a 5th year HIgh School football coach. I do love Fantasy** football though. Pretty solid in Madden as well lol. We can tell you are a true Newton fan. I am a realist that loves hs sports.