Newton vs Silsbee Who you got?

EAGLEFOREVER

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

Won't be any issues with numbers here.  AMD BTW, this PN-G game would probably have thia Newton team digging deep as well.  

Absolutely. What I am saying is, Newton will have about the same depth as silsbee. PNG has how many kids playing both way? Probably not many IF any. Silsbee and Newton will be about even in that aspect of things. Should be a good game 

8 hours ago, OleMoe said:

20190903_204513.jpg

I think thats a safe prediction.  But I don't think Silsbee will hang 27 on Newton's defense.  But this will be a test for Newton offensively and defensively.  This will tell us how good they really are.  I just happen to believe that they may even be better this year than last year.  As hard as that is to believe.  Understand,  I think Silsbee is better than last year as well.and WOS and Gilmer as well. 

Newton has a very good player on both sides of the ball out for all of pre-district. With that said, I see Newton being a little down, especially due to depth. I think Silsbee has a better chance at winning this game now. Though, I still have to go with Newton until proven otherwise. It just hurts not having a good player while playing good teams like Silsbee, WOS and Gilmer. 

8 hours ago, Amphibious Rodent said:

I think thats a safe prediction.  But I don't think Silsbee will hang 27 on Newton's defense.  But this will be a test for Newton offensively and defensively.  This will tell us how good they really are.  I just happen to believe that they may even be better this year than last year.  As hard as that is to believe.  Understand,  I think Silsbee is better than last year as well.and WOS and Gilmer as well. 

If Newton can get their passing game clicking, I agree they will be better than last year. My only worry is depth. I hope they can bring up some freshmen to help them in blowout games, if they have any.

5 hours ago, Fast Turtle said:

Newton has a very good player on both sides of the ball out for all of pre-district. With that said, I see Newton being a little down, especially due to depth. I think Silsbee has a better chance at winning this game now. Though, I still have to go with Newton until proven otherwise. It just hurts not having a good player while playing good teams like Silsbee, WOS and Gilmer. 

What's,that player's number.