Art Briles Gets His First Win At Mount Vernon!

Reagan

7 hours ago, Tyler Dixson said:

Are you not familiar with Compare and Contrast. No one is comparing Art Briles to a murderer. We are going to hold him accountable for covering up rape and rape allegations for the sake of winning football games. Get a grip. 

Hold accountable for allegations??  I thought in America we hold people accountable for something they "in fact" have done?  Are we not supposed to be innocent until proven guilty?  Or, if one has an agenda that doesn't apply?  At this time there are no facts that he did anything wrong!  Tell me -- what has he been found guilty of?

18 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Hold accountable for allegations??  I thought in America we hold people accountable for something they "in fact" have done?  Are we not supposed to be innocent until proven guilty?  Or, if one has an agenda that doesn't apply?  At this time there are no facts that he did anything wrong!  Tell me -- what has he been found guilty of?

Whooping the horns, lol. 

This is the hidden content, please

"The way the chain usually works is the head coach is last to know," Briles said of player problems. "Head coaches are sometimes protected, in certain instances, from minor issues. Now, major issues I was always made aware of."

So the raping and gang raping of women by football players must have been a minor issue. GTFO

32 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

This is the hidden content, please

"The way the chain usually works is the head coach is last to know," Briles said of player problems. "Head coaches are sometimes protected, in certain instances, from minor issues. Now, major issues I was always made aware of."

So the raping and gang raping of women by football players must have been a minor issue. GTFO

I guess the FACT that not a single player has been been convicted doesn’t mean a thing to you. I mean, except for the kid whose conviction was overturned. 

Idiot.  

Let ban the coach for something his players did not even do! 

19 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I guess the FACT that not a single player has been been convicted doesn’t mean a thing to you. I mean, except for the kid whose conviction was overturned. 

Idiot.  

Let ban the coach for something his players did not even do! 

I can't believe they let your dumb ass post on here still