Sign in to follow this  
Reagan

Art Briles Gets His First Win At Mount Vernon!

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

You know YOU are talking about the rape of high school students, dont you? SICK. 

What is sick is a high school hiring a man to work around young girls after what he allowed at Baylor. What is even more sick is that some people champion him on this site. 

 

I also never said anything about rapes of high school students. Just in general. You went there. Maybe you need to look at yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
4 hours ago, aki1994 said:

What is sick is a high school hiring a man to work around young girls after what he allowed at Baylor. What is even more sick is that some people champion him on this site. 

 

I also never said anything about rapes of high school students. Just in general. You went there. Maybe you need to look at yourself. 

Kudos for MV on the hire of Briles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, aki1994 said:

What is sick is a high school hiring a man to work around young girls after what he allowed at Baylor. What is even more sick is that some people champion him on this site. 

 

I also never said anything about rapes of high school students. Just in general. You went there. Maybe you need to look at yourself. 

Apparently you know something the rest of us don't.  So -- tell us, what exactly was Briles found guilty of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Apparently you know something the rest of us don't.  So -- tell us, what exactly was Briles found guilty of?

I don't care if he was convicted or not. He is a pos and anyone that defends him is as well. 

 

On Thursday, a response to another lawsuit filed by the school into court includes evidence that Briles and his staff were not only aware of but intervened in the discipline of players during his tenure with the Bears.

Emails and text messages filed as part of the response (the second libel suit was filed by former director of football operations Colin Shillinglaw) reveal that Briles, Shillinglaw, other assistant coaches and even former athletic director Ian McCaw were all tied to a pattern of covering up wrongdoing by arranging cooperation from authorities and legal representation.

A lawsuit filed against Baylor last week alleges that 52 "acts of rape" by 31 Baylor players, including five alleged gang rapes, took place at Baylor between 2011 and 2014. Briles took over the Baylor program in 2008.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

I don't care if he was convicted or not. He is a pos and anyone that defends him is as well. 

 

On Thursday, a response to another lawsuit filed by the school into court includes evidence that Briles and his staff were not only aware of but intervened in the discipline of players during his tenure with the Bears.

Emails and text messages filed as part of the response (the second libel suit was filed by former director of football operations Colin Shillinglaw) reveal that Briles, Shillinglaw, other assistant coaches and even former athletic director Ian McCaw were all tied to a pattern of covering up wrongdoing by arranging cooperation from authorities and legal representation.

A lawsuit filed against Baylor last week alleges that 52 "acts of rape" by 31 Baylor players, including five alleged gang rapes, took place at Baylor between 2011 and 2014. Briles took over the Baylor program in 2008.

Enough said with the first sentence.  Don't need to read any further!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2019 at 12:39 PM, aki1994 said:

What will he have more of by end of year. Rape cover ups or wins? 

Sick people make light of rape and rape coverups, and your reference is to MV which is a HIGH SCHOOL. You think that is funny? You are SICK.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Just a matter of time. 

Per Matt Stepp

I have confirmed a DEC meeting is being held tomorrow regarding the eligibility of at least one and possibly as many as 4 student athletes at Mt Vernon who have transferred in #txhsfb

This will be interesting to see how this all comes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Reagan said:

Apparently you know something the rest of us don't.  So -- tell us, what exactly was Briles found guilty of?

Beating PN-G for the State Championship. Old feelings being harbored. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

Now some are blaming Briles for transfers! Seriously? Transfers are an epedemic way before Briles ever came to coach HS ball. What a reach but yeah I know, haters are gonna hate.  

It is laughable how the Briles apologists love to turn a blind eye to everything. He got in trouble for steroids at Stephenville. Rape at Baylor and now transfer issues at Mt. Vernon. All coincidence I am sure. Freaking Baylor sheep. There is a reason no college team would let him on the staff and he had to go to Italy to coach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Reagan said:
Art Briles wins again!
 
Winnsboro's coach was Mount Vernon's coach last year.
 
Final
Winnsboro-62120162.gif
Winnsboro   28
Mount-Vernon-621194449.png
Mount Vernon   47

Let me get this straight:

he had success at MV

transfered to a school the same size as MV less than 20 miles apart

then got beat by MV?

makes you wonder why he left.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2019 at 12:33 PM, TxHoops said:

Or loan your shibata knife set to OJ...

Now Art Briles is compared to murderer OJ. Whats next, Saddam Hussain, or Mohammad Atta? 

I am sorry Briles put some beatdowns on your Longhorns from 2010 through 2014, but dude, get a grip!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

Now Art Briles is compared to murderer OJ. Whats next, Saddam Hussain, or Mohammad Atta? 

I am sorry Briles put some beatdowns on your Longhorns from 2010 through 2014, but dude, get a grip!  

Are you not familiar with Compare and Contrast. No one is comparing Art Briles to a murderer. We are going to hold him accountable for covering up rape and rape allegations for the sake of winning football games. Get a grip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Member Statistics

    41,240
    Total Members
    1,432
    Most Online
    Rjm Eagles
    Newest Member
    Rjm Eagles
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...