Art Briles Gets His First Win At Mount Vernon!

Reagan

9 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

You know YOU are talking about the rape of high school students, dont you? SICK. 

What is sick is a high school hiring a man to work around young girls after what he allowed at Baylor. What is even more sick is that some people champion him on this site. 

I also never said anything about rapes of high school students. Just in general. You went there. Maybe you need to look at yourself. 

4 hours ago, aki1994 said:

What is sick is a high school hiring a man to work around young girls after what he allowed at Baylor. What is even more sick is that some people champion him on this site. 

I also never said anything about rapes of high school students. Just in general. You went there. Maybe you need to look at yourself. 

Kudos for MV on the hire of Briles. 

4 hours ago, aki1994 said:

Apparently you know something the rest of us don't.  So -- tell us, what exactly was Briles found guilty of?

21 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Apparently you know something the rest of us don't.  So -- tell us, what exactly was Briles found guilty of?

I don't care if he was convicted or not. He is a pos and anyone that defends him is as well. 

On Thursday, a response to another lawsuit filed by the school into court includes evidence that Briles and his staff were not only aware of but intervened in the discipline of players during his tenure with the Bears.

Emails and text messages filed as part of the response (the second libel suit was filed by former director of football operations Colin Shillinglaw) reveal that Briles, Shillinglaw, other assistant coaches and even former athletic director Ian McCaw were all tied to a pattern of covering up wrongdoing by arranging cooperation from authorities and legal representation.

A lawsuit filed against Baylor last week 

This is the hidden content, please
, including five alleged gang rapes, took place at Baylor between 2011 and 2014. Briles took over the Baylor program in 2008.

9 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

I don't care if he was convicted or not. He is a pos and anyone that defends him is as well. 

On Thursday, a response to another lawsuit filed by the school into court includes evidence that Briles and his staff were not only aware of but intervened in the discipline of players during his tenure with the Bears.

Emails and text messages filed as part of the response (the second libel suit was filed by former director of football operations Colin Shillinglaw) reveal that Briles, Shillinglaw, other assistant coaches and even former athletic director Ian McCaw were all tied to a pattern of covering up wrongdoing by arranging cooperation from authorities and legal representation.

A lawsuit filed against Baylor last week 

, including five alleged gang rapes, took place at Baylor between 2011 and 2014. Briles took over the Baylor program in 2008.

Enough said with the first sentence.  Don't need to read any further!

Guest ECBucFan
On 9/16/2019 at 12:39 PM, aki1994 said:

What will he have more of by end of year. Rape cover ups or wins? 

Sick people make light of rape and rape coverups, and your reference is to MV which is a HIGH SCHOOL. You think that is funny? You are SICK.  

55 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Just a matter of time. 

Per Matt Stepp

I have confirmed a DEC meeting is being held tomorrow regarding the eligibility of at least one and possibly as many as 4 student athletes at Mt Vernon who have transferred in #txhsfb

This will be interesting to see how this all comes out.

Guest ECBucFan

Now some are blaming Briles for transfers! Seriously? Transfers are an epedemic way before Briles ever came to coach HS ball. What a reach but yeah I know, haters are gonna hate.  

10 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

Now some are blaming Briles for transfers! Seriously? Transfers are an epedemic way before Briles ever came to coach HS ball. What a reach but yeah I know, haters are gonna hate.  

It is laughable how the Briles apologists love to turn a blind eye to everything. He got in trouble for steroids at Stephenville. Rape at Baylor and now transfer issues at Mt. Vernon. All coincidence I am sure. Freaking Baylor sheep. There is a reason no college team would let him on the staff and he had to go to Italy to coach. 

5 hours ago, Reagan said:
Art Briles wins again!

Winnsboro's coach was Mount Vernon's coach last year.

Final
Winnsboro   28
Mount Vernon   47

Let me get this straight:

he had success at MV

transfered to a school the same size as MV less than 20 miles apart

then got beat by MV?

makes you wonder why he left.............

Guest ECBucFan
On 9/18/2019 at 12:33 PM, TxHoops said:

Or loan your shibata knife set to OJ...

Now Art Briles is compared to murderer OJ. Whats next, Saddam Hussain, or Mohammad Atta? 

I am sorry Briles put some beatdowns on your Longhorns from 2010 through 2014, but dude, get a grip!  

16 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

Now Art Briles is compared to murderer OJ. Whats next, Saddam Hussain, or Mohammad Atta? 

I am sorry Briles put some beatdowns on your Longhorns from 2010 through 2014, but dude, get a grip!  

Are you not familiar with Compare and Contrast. No one is comparing Art Briles to a murderer. We are going to hold him accountable for covering up rape and rape allegations for the sake of winning football games. Get a grip. 

2 hours ago, Tyler Dixson said:

Are you not familiar with Compare and Contrast. No one is comparing Art Briles to a murderer. We are going to hold him accountable for covering up rape and rape allegations for the sake of winning football games. Get a grip. 

Did you miss the part where he was completely exonerated?   It's out there.  Go do a little reading.

Guest ECBucFan
7 hours ago, Tyler Dixson said:

Coach Briles should not be COMPARED or CONTRASTED to OJ or any mass murderers. Briles good name should not even be used in the same sentence as any of these criminals.You and others can hate all you want, but the parsing of words you just did shows the length some will go to try and smear Briles. Briles continues to be a sucess. Let it go. Get a grip.