LCM VS WOS

15 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

This won't be a cake walk, lcm has gotten better.

No it want. But both teams are better. And I said with my last post.gales would win it for us. Man child. And just a sophomore.bcz Nederland is a damn good ball club.he played that well against.bcz Nederland has 2 darn gud backs themselves. 

This is my take on LCM, we played good on defense tonight which surprised me. Offense played well but couple of bad snaps and a drop passed cost us 21 points. Against good teams you have to score every time you have the ball. Do I think LCM is better then last year.  Yes I believe we are better then last years team.  That's how it looked tonight.     I'm hoping for LCM to play a competitive football game, and keep the point difference close. I think WOS would have to struggle on offense and LCM would have to play very good defense to keep it that way. This is not a rivalry game nothing is won or loss here in Orange just my opinion. After the game I'm going back to support my neighbors on the rest of the year. I just hope LCM gives WOS all they want where they can get better and I know WOS will give us more then we want. 

1 minute ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Lcm will learn from their experience against the chain gang. And hopefully go on to better things. Like beating bc.

First game on new field. Do yall even know how to play on turf?

WOS by at least 20

We already played on WOS field this year.  But yes playing WOS will help us and beating BC is the last thing im concerned about. Huffman and Splendora are the better teams in the district. Winning a DC is the goal.

5 hours ago, LC-M said:

We already played on WOS field this year.  But yes playing WOS will help us and beating BC is the last thing im concerned about. Huffman and Splendora are the better teams in the district. Winning a DC is the goal.

Oh I know, u got me. It should be a fun week of messing with our northern neighbors about the game. How long has it been since we both met up as undefeated teams? Not just when it was the 1st game of the year.

5 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Oh I know, u got me. It should be a fun week of messing with our northern neighbors about the game. How long has it been since we both met up as undefeated teams? Not just when it was the 1st game of the year.

It’s been a long time since Lcm has been 1-0 going into playing WOS. Just remember this isn’t the 94 or even 97 bears folks. LCM looked better then last year which is good thing and has improved. I just want to see a competitive game. This game right here helps us against teams against Carthage, Henderson and the rest of those in east Texas. 

33 minutes ago, MrUmp1 said:

Stangs 42-0  Watched the LCM/Woodville film, don't see LCM stopping the run game. Only player on offense that shined was QB for LCM, he will be running for his life. This WOS team has some really good chemistry.

Tell it like it is! WOS wins this one, our home opener in our new stadium has meaning.