Tarkington 53 Anahuac 28/FINAL

WOSgrad

35 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

lol certainly entitled to your opinion, although seems like you could be ignorant to the past... ;)

Thanks for your input Downsey. I wasn’t basing it off the past. I’ve heard that Tarkington has a few Horsemen and I expected them to win. 

Not an upset; this game was much closer than the score. If you were there, you know what I am talking about. This young team will be dangerous after the open week. By then, the full offense will be in. Young players will be contributing toward wins, instead of standing on the sideline. All of this will help them to deal with sudden change. (Special formations and personnel group are coming.) Don't sleep on these guys; they are changing the culture.

On 9/1/2019 at 11:51 PM, Leon the Lion said:

Not an upset; this game was much closer than the score. If you were there, you know what I am talking about. This young team will be dangerous after the open week. By then, the full offense will be in. Young players will be contributing toward wins, instead of standing on the sideline. All of this will help them to deal with sudden change. (Special formations and personnel group are coming.) Don't sleep on these guys; they are changing the culture.

care to elaborate?

On 9/1/2019 at 11:51 PM, Leon the Lion said:

Was told that Tarkington had 2 TDs called back. Sounds like it could’ve been way worse that if scoreboard looked...?