West Orange-Stark 21 Nederland 20/FINAL

WOSgrad

Great ballgame.

WOS came out firing and controlled the first half. The Dogs settled in and played very well in 2nd half. The high snap on the XP was huge and trying a 44 yard FG on a wet field is not smart on 4th and 5 imo. That turned the game around. Chain Gang is for real. Ned offense is exciting to watch. Fuseleier and both RBs look great for the Dogs. Ned dropped what looked like it might have been a TD on a slant route with under 3 to play. Both teams look very good to me. Good luck the rest of the way to the Stangs and congrats on a hard fought win.

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Was 1 of em a 9th grader last yr?? 

Just wanted to clarify. I hate putting out bad info. No he was not a freshman last year.

From 2019 WOS preview...

Junior Angel Ibarra (1st team all-district) will handle the place kicking duties for West Orange-Stark. Senior Paulino Santos will handle the punting.

8 hours ago, jake94 said:

WOS finally has a kicker, too! I know the Stang Nation is  pumped about this! It’s been a while!

Yes they do and he can boot it! They actually have two good kickers. I wish we could get one of them from them Lol! Ours transferred to Kelly and our starting QB transferred to PNG a few weeks ago.

6 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Was 1 of em a 9th grader last yr?? 

WOS actually has 3 good kickers right now. Ibarra, of course. Santos the punter is also a great kicker and the freshman you are asking about (who is a Soph now) is the kicker for the JV. He'd be on the varsity for most teams. Feast or famine over here. The kicking game is in as good of shape as it has EVER been.