Beaumont West Brook 56 Houston Bellaire 35/FINAL

WOSgrad

I don’t put much stock into scrimmages and 1st game of the season but WB was impressive tonight once I got to the stadium. Was down 7-3 looking asleep and they woke up. Glad i came to watch em. Good job Brook! 

Final score 56-35. 

Btw: yeoj yalls band is meh, almost gave me a nap. lol 

51 minutes ago, 2kajun said:

West Brook secondary is young and u can tell. 

It was some bright spots and some blunders. It happens, 1st game of the year. Brook will definitely be okay this yr if they stay healthy. 

Peterson is a hoss btw, a legit blur, him and that WR corps. 

I only stayed for the first half, so my opinion may be skewed a little. If someone told me that Yeoman was the best option at QB, I would say there's no way. His passes were way off target, he gives away his passing direction due to him centering on one receiver, instead of making his check downs, and he runs like he's got cinder blocks attached to his feet. Once again, the offense lacked spark with him under center. When Bryce came in for a series, his running ability definitely brings another dynamic that Yeoman doesnt posses, and he marched the offense right down field, and scored. Yes, it was the first game, but there's alot of work that needs to be done if #14 is going to remain the starter. That being said he must have made some improvements in the second half, because Brook poured on the points. However, the defense wasnt on point, because we gave up 35 points to a team that we shut out 55-0, last year. IMO, give the reins to Bryce Anderson, let him grow, as he definitely gives West Brook the best chance to win. Much improvement needs to be made, as Strake Jesuit is going to bring their A game, next week.