Friendswood 42 Dayton 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 hours ago, Octfeb said:

Dang! I know Friendswood has always had Daytons #. But 42-0? Did they play that bad? Or was Friendswood just really really good? I am hoping this was just first game jitters. 

This wasn't one of Friendswood better teams  - we just find a way to make decent teams look great.

33 minutes ago, Red Boyou said:

Yep and even though we haven't had superstar talent in those 9 yrs. there has certainly been enough talent to compete to win district 

Let alone make the play-offs. ( or even win a game these days - the bar has definitely been lowered in Bronco land - maybe we can get a participation trophy )

Fans of Dayton may want the old Offense back after seeing this wing T or what ever it is.Three runs to the left side and punt.Been watching Dayton teams for 30 years and there was no excitement even on the sidelines.Friendswood played 2 QBs,Grden & Massey,alternating every series.Played without Christian Lee their best wr and lost 2 starters on defense in the 1st Qr. Hats off to #45 Dayton's. lb Bennett who I thought had an excellent Game. The way they run Zenon, I hope he stays healthy, if not, he can't last the season.Someone asked   How good is this Friendswood Team ? As long as Grden is in that backfield, there will always be PONIES crossing the Goaline. 

Nothing with the program will get better until the morale changes.  If you talk to the kids in the program they are tired.  Half of them want to quit.  You should ask some of the kids how they are talked to.  How some kids are treated better than the others.  Ask these kids why they want to quit.  The majority will say Coach Bobby Little.  He talks to them like they are trash especially the ones of color.  Look how many kids have come back since this group has taken over.  They don't care about these kids.  They bully these kids into doing what they want them to do.  It's a sad day in bronco land.