Hull-Daisetta 70 Burkeville 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

HD takes the field vs BV with a very young and inexperienced team. The Bobcats will start a freshman QB and TB tonight vs the Mustangs. HD will be lead by Seniors SS/FB Kole Frauenberger, DE/TE Bryce Aguirre and LB/WR Colton Cook.

HD gets the win at home, both teams have about the same size rosters... It will be interesting to see, if the the freshman starters for HD struggle... The question is, how much does HD win this by...

HD 35

BV 7

Let's go! HD Nation!

Burkville started the game off decent and showed some promising signs early but HD was just to much. I wish Coach Williams and staff the best.  HD seems to have a promising future in their freshman class. The QB Sellers, Broussard the RB and the other kid # 44 Victorian look really good and fast. Interested in how they will fare in district play.  

17 minutes ago, bd04 said:

Burkville started the game off decent and showed some promising signs early but HD was just to much. I wish Coach Williams and staff the best.  HD seems to have a promising future in their freshman class. The QB Sellers, Broussard the RB and the other kid # 44 Victorian look really good and fast. Interested in how they will fare in district play.  

Yes indeed, totally agree. BV has a good QB and RB, they actually moved the ball on HD in the 1st quarter. HD’s freshman class is talented big time, and the 7th and 8th graders coming up just as much. HD will be loaded for a while, and dropping back to their regular D-2 next year most likely. The thing is HD is one of the smallest 2A D-1’s in the State currently... I was very impressed with the quickness and arm strength of the Freshman QB Sellers, definitely a dual QB threat, and Devante Broussard the Freshman TB is an explosive athlete. Kinda sucks, HD is in one of the toughest districts in the state this year again....

13 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Yes indeed, totally agree. BV has a good QB and RB, they actually moved the ball on HD in the 1st quarter. HD’s freshman class is talented big time, and the 7th and 8th graders coming up just as much. HD will be loaded for a while, and dropping back to their regular D-2 next year most likely. The thing is HD is one of the smallest 2A D-1’s in the State currently... I was very impressed with the quickness and arm strength of the Freshman QB Sellers, definitely a dual QB threat, and Devante Broussard the Freshman TB is an explosive athlete. Kinda sucks, HD is in one of the toughest districts in the state this year again....

They aren't in West Hardin's district anymore then right? If you're saying toughest lol

1 hour ago, TXHORN_ET said:

A win is a win but I wouldn’t get too excited over beating a team that has been down and out for a good number of years.

Good Luck the rest of the season.

Agreed, and I don’t see anyone getting excited... That would be like poor Hardin, getting excited for scheduling a homecoming game the 1st game of the year, vs a historically bad program and getting the win, oh they just did that lmao... 

42 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Agreed, and I don’t see anyone getting excited... That would be like poor Hardin, getting excited for scheduling a homecoming game the 1st game of the year, vs a historically bad program and getting the win, oh they just did that lmao... 

You’re kidding about someone’s homecoming game right?