Katy 24 Galena Park North Shore 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

Ns qb got exposed last night, he didn’t look very good at all, and with that massive line why not feed the number one back in the country. And whoever the parents or handlers are for shadrach banks need to be slapped. They ruined this kids senior year by allowing him to play Aau basketball and injure himself for the season smh good thing he already committed to a&m. 

56 minutes ago, CCbigfan said:

Ns qb got exposed last night, he didn’t look very good at all, and with that massive line why not feed the number one back in the country. And whoever the parents or handlers are for shadrach banks need to be slapped. They ruined this kids senior year by allowing him to play Aau basketball and injure himself for the season smh good thing he already committed to a&m. 

He's not out for the season dumbdumb. And he's not only a football player. If you don't know the situation don’t speak on it. 

39 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He's not out for the season dumbdumb. And he's not only a football player. If you don't know the situation don’t speak on it. 

I do know the situation buddy I was just trying to be as nice as possible, and I was told it was season ending. And besides the kid was on the jv b-ball team last year and I saw him play personally he shouldn’t have been playing aau ball period. 

1 minute ago, CCbigfan said:

I do know the situation buddy I was just trying to be as nice as possible, and I was told it was season ending. And besides the kid was on the jv b-ball team last year and I saw him play personally he shouldn’t have been playing aau ball period. 

He's back potentially WB week. I wouldn't play him til 3rd round versus Katy. But out for the season he is not. That was a rumor, and I hate it got spreaded around like it did. 

1 hour ago, CCbigfan said:

Evidently you don't know the situation because he's not a senior

On 8/30/2019 at 8:53 AM, bulldog16 said:

Down by 14 at the half and once again the Katy coaching staff makes the half time adjustments necessary to win the game.  Probably some of the best in the business at doing so.  

All they did was play keep away. North Shore got the ball once in the third and what three times in the fourth. There offense never got into a rhythm in the second half. I still say North Shore wins convincingly in playoffs against Katy. Joseph showed his hand to early. He should have saved it for when it matters.