What games will everybody be attending friday

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Apparently, from what I've learned, you only get major Atmosphere  at The Rez.  At least that's what I've been told... because I still don't  know what atmosphere is...

The atmosphere is that ballerina prancing around, that's what I was told by a Groves resident. Who knows. 

1 minute ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Them people are going to get you for calling our stadium The Butch 😂😂😂

As far as I’m concerned, that’s the only way I’ll reference it...

And them ppl can kiss my *** cause imma call it The Butch for the foreseeable future. 

2 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Them people are going to get you for calling our stadium The Butch 😂😂😂

As far as I’m concerned, that’s the only way I’ll reference it...

Well, I will tell my stance on it.

As I always do, I will use the official name of the stadium as currently assigned by the district in game threads and schedule threads.  I did it when it was the "Carrol A. "Butch" Thomas Educational Support Center" and I will do it now that it is "Beaumont ISD Memorial Stadium."

But as far as use of the "The Butch" in threads, heck I wouldn't be surprised if I use it myself.  So while some may react to it negatively that may cause a ruckus that I may have to break up, there will be no penalty for using the name The Butch in a thread.

After all, two radio stations that carried local high school football utterly refused to call it "Butch Thomas Educational Support Center" or even "The Butch" rather choosing to call it "Beaumont ISD Stadium."