LCM vs. Woodville

4 hours ago, BattlinBear02 said:

newton walked all over lcm...im hoping its bc they're just that good, and not that our defense is that bad 

Newton is good. They have been to back to back championships a lot of those kids have been practicing for 16 weeks unlike our 11. Just because they were not starting doesn’t mean they didn’t get experience. 

45 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Newton is good. They have been to back to back championships a lot of those kids have been practicing for 16 weeks unlike our 11. Just because they were not starting doesn’t mean they didn’t get experience. 

If we're talking Woodville vs LCM, then don't worry because Woodville is nothing like Newton and neither are their athletes. Newton athletes are something different compared to other teams around here, but now if ya'll were playing WOS then I'd be concerned because those athletes.... those athletes are something serious like the ones from Newton, but as far as it goes with Woodville I wouldn't worry about that scrimmage with Newton last week. 

4 minutes ago, Hazer said:

If we're talking Woodville vs LCM, then don't worry because Woodville is nothing like Newton and neither are their athletes. Newton athletes are something different compared to other teams around here, but now if ya'll were playing WOS then I'd be concerned because those athletes.... those athletes are something serious like the ones from Newton, but as far as it goes with Woodville I wouldn't worry about that scrimmage with Newton last week. 

i Understand what your talking about. But our defense is not up to par. Mostly dline and oline. I hope the kids get better

17 minutes ago, Hazer said:

i feel like we can beat woodville if our front lines step up...as far as WOS goes, we get them after woodville lol

4 minutes ago, BattlinBear02 said:

If our o line plays well, i feel like we will be able to throw the ball successfully.  But my main concern is our defense. Specifically our d line

To be honest our Dline  improved since Coach Burnet has been there. I don’t understand what’s going on if it’s the lack of will or talent. 

2 minutes ago, longball24 said:

I don’t think LCM has to worry much, but if the o line is a problem Woodville could make this a ballgame. Our best athletes are defensive tackle  Wise 6 2 260 lb and Hyder 6 4   240.  Both could play power 5 ball at the next level. If they can up their intensity a notch.

Our oline and dline are suspect. We can throw the ball if the QB can get time. You coming out this Friday to watch the Eagles to play?