Predictions: PN-G at Silsbee

Reagan

1 hour ago, JaspD55 said:

As we move on from this non argument, Tiger fans should be more concerned with the New Supt, principle, teachers, and counselors, big turn over this year. It may be fine, might not. Takes a village , including parents, to make a long playoff run, everybody working together to keep the kids on the field. That's a big part of WSO, and Newtons success. Now lets play some Football!

Thank God we moved on.  Been trying to do so.  

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I think Silsbee picks up where they left off last year.  Added punch with Arline getting more Carrie's since Brown graduated.  A true 3 headed monster with a mean O-line..

Will be a three headed monster but not with Taylor. He probably won't see any action till district play.

Malik will fill in quite nicely. I actually think he could be the best out of the 4.

Still need that fullback though.

23 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

...and I see that Garth is out for the season. Tough loss, big guy.  I hope he makes a full recovery and suites  up to play in the burnt  orange next year.   

PN-G run game will be affected because they usually run to his side of the field, but the QB throws darts and Silsbee's secondary better grow up fast or this kid could nickel and dime them for a big night...

That's a heartbreaker. Tough loss for him. I can't imagine how that must feel (physically and emotionally). 

On 8/25/2019 at 9:09 PM, L-Train11 said:

I know all the talk is about the qb situation, but who is gonna step up at receiver this year for Silsbee?

Gilder is playing at receiver. His dad was one of the best receivers for Silsbee back in 87-88. This kid is really a QB but since he hasn’t played football in high school at all he knew the spot would be taken up. But he’s good at receiver too. This could be their break out player. 

On 8/26/2019 at 4:57 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

I think Silsbee picks up where they left off last year.  Added punch with Arline getting more Carrie's since Brown graduated.  A true 3 headed monster with a mean O-line..

I'm with Soulja for the win but I stand by my earlier concerns.

Silsbee is gonna have to score in bunches...

If it's a win...it's gonna be a close one.

Tigers 30

Indians 28

Just now, Silsbee92 said:

I'm with Soulja for the win but I stand by my earlier concerns.

Silsbee is gonna have to score in bunches...

If it's a win...it's gonna be a close one.

Tigers 30

Indians 28

It will come down to the run.  If Silsbee can run freely & stop PNG from running, Tigers win.

If PNG can run the ball, and stop the Tigers from running all over, Indians win.

PNG QB Bost will be an important factor.  If he gets in trouble, he can run. If his passing is on target, he can kill you with quick short passes.  I know, for a fact, that this game will benefit both teams, going farther into the season. READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!