West Orange Stark vs Nederland

18 minutes ago, grayhair777 said:

Nederland 21-14 because home field Advantage and the fans will fill the Homeside like we all ways do Question is how many fans will  west orange bring I  wish other team would bring fans to follow their boys teams like Mid County team to do!!!

I know I shouldn’t  said it.  

Ur exactly right, glad u said it.

As I examined this game.and I truly understand why most ppl are taking Nederland.for one ppl looks at last yr and the struggle w.o had out the gate.and bcz of w.o offense isn't where ppl would want them to be.but if they examined this year w.o team.the strength are there offensive/defensive line.and there LB.and I thought Nederland backs done a great job last year.but the difference is this year w.o kids are better equipped for there assignments on defense.and I really don't see Nederland having an offense line that could dominate w.o. sure Nederland will compete a few passes.but at the end of the day 24-10.gales will have a big game.

17 hours ago, PABorn said:

If the Dogs run the ball well and take a lil pressure off the passing game, and stop the run on D. Then they will roll over them. I got the Dogs by 14

“Roll over them”...so glad you said “if”

17 hours ago, PABorn said:

If the Dogs run the ball well and take a lil pressure off the passing game, and stop the run on D. Then they will roll over them. I got the Dogs by 14