West Orange Stark vs Nederland

4 hours ago, dj said:

I wished they could play PAM in the next couple years. I know Nederland and png are gud sound teams.and Ik for a fact w.o has try to play PAM too.even in a down year like last year imo w.o wasn't even the best team in there district.but at the same time could compete with anyone.look at all 5 loses last year. They could've won those.they were in every game.and this was from a team that had to find a qb,new personal on defense bcz kids were blowing assignments.starting RB hurt the whole yr.last year had no senior leadership.all the better players on that team were underclassmen.and come Friday u will see this isn't last yr team.better experience across the board.and the funny part is the wrs and QB still have work to do.but it's a team effort.defense will keep them in games til the offense gets clicking.

When they offered to play pam, the year it took wos almost 6 months to fill thier schedule, pam said no thank you just like the other 10 teams 

14 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

When they offered to play pam, the year it took wos almost 6 months to fill thier schedule, pam said no thank you just like the other 10 teams 

Untrue, and I talked to our previous HC about this very thing just awhile back. But hey if you wanna run with that in your post by all means do so. 

I'm still trying to figure how you can play a team when your schedule is already set. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Untrue, and I talked to our previous HC about this very thing just awhile back. But hey if you wanna run with that in your post by all means do so. 

I'm still trying to figure how you can play a team when your schedule is already set. 

No offense. That is true. And that's straight from the horses mouth.idk why that coach would blow smoke up u.if u truly know w.o and what makes them different.is that ever since the hooks/Thompson regime started.they will play anyone and anybody.no there not the most talented team.and no they don't win every big game.its all abt making a team earn it. And that's what it's all abt.they will compete against anybody.

7 minutes ago, dj said:

No offense. That is true. And that's straight from the horses mouth.idk why that coach would blow smoke up u.if u truly know w.o and what makes them different.is that ever since the hooks/Thompson regime started.they will play anyone and anybody.no there not the most talented team.and no they don't win every big game.its all abt making a team earn it. And that's what it's all abt.they will compete against anybody.

We agree to disagree. Period. 

Like Grad said: back to wos vs ned

Safe travels everyone over the weekend where ur plans may take u and ur families. Good luck too all teams over the weekend and few injuries as possible. I probably will still be here in Ohio working for at least a another month. Mr Aggie and Mr wos grad and the rest of the administrators thanks again for the site makes me feel like I'm still at home sometimes when I'm 1000s of miles away, gotta put food on the table u know. Enjoy yall weekend and be safe out there  give yourselves enough time to get wherever going so rushing is not needed. It's the holiday weekend and the first week of football so the madness is out there, so again be careful. Have a bless holiday weekend. OH YEAH LATER ON TONIGHT THE STANGZ WILL TAKE THE NEDERLAND PUPPIES TO THE CHINESE RESTAURANT THEIR RUNNING OUT OF MEAT! 112% EVERDAY!!!