West Orange Stark vs Nederland

31 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I was sent a photo were they put 112% in big numbers on the sidelines for the home side. That really teared me up, I was very proud too see that. a nice touch.

It’s fake dude....I wish they would do it too but not happening 

12 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Well it’s not there right now...I just left there 

Okay.  But I saw the same video that AIE did on Facebook.  It was on the home side on the outside of the big white line near both endzones.

Of course, they may have had to take it up as the one near the end zone near Newton St. had the "%" backwards.

13 hours ago, pakronos said:

for me it's the same song and dance. the difference is WOS is not as intimidating.  yes when they play teams in the district and playoffs, they are better. once certain teams get it out their head that wos is some mecca of HS football( the talent imo is even across the area when it comes to nederland, png, and if they EVER played PAM).

I wished they could play PAM in the next couple years. I know Nederland and png are gud sound teams.and Ik for a fact w.o has try to play PAM too.even in a down year like last year imo w.o wasn't even the best team in there district.but at the same time could compete with anyone.look at all 5 loses last year. They could've won those.they were in every game.and this was from a team that had to find a qb,new personal on defense bcz kids were blowing assignments.starting RB hurt the whole yr.last year had no senior leadership.all the better players on that team were underclassmen.and come Friday u will see this isn't last yr team.better experience across the board.and the funny part is the wrs and QB still have work to do.but it's a team effort.defense will keep them in games til the offense gets clicking.

Last year was the weakest senior class WO-S has fielded since the '94 season. The Mustangs are at a better starting point now than the same time last season. The players all showed up in shape from the summer and the attitude is much improved. Nederland presents a strong challenge because of the balanced approach of their offense. WO-S faces so many slot-T teams that it's nauseating. This game will better prepare us for future games against Silsbee, Jasper, and teams in the playoffs who like to mix it up.