West Orange Stark vs Nederland

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

Nederland by two td's...the pony boys glory days are behind them when playing up.

Lol. I see after a bad year in which everyone has to admit. In which they still went 4 rounds deep. The haters are there. So there will be so many eating crow this year. Every team treats scrimmages the same way.only running a few select plays.but I'll be the first to say.wrs and QB has to get better.in which they will.but u don't see that the defense and special teams are better.so u heard it hear first.w.o and newton will be the last 2 teams playing in December.

59 minutes ago, dj said:

Lol. I see after a bad year in which everyone has to admit. In which they still went 4 rounds deep. The haters are there. So there will be so many eating crow this year. Every team treats scrimmages the same way.only running a few select plays.but I'll be the first to say.wrs and QB has to get better.in which they will.but u don't see that the defense and special teams are better.so u heard it hear first.w.o and newton will be the last 2 teams playing in December.

Defense is already looking salty. If WO-S can get the passing game going I’d say they have a good shot at it.

2 hours ago, grayhair777 said:

The dogs should win with thunder and lightning in the backfield and then hit them with a pass or two in the red zone.

Dude have u seen this defense yet i think u better ask png and vidor they try that and u seen what happen oh i forgot u been busy seeing lumberton running up and down the field on yall

37 minutes ago, MustangNation#1 said:

Dude have u seen this defense yet i think u better ask png and vidor they try that and u seen what happen oh i forgot u been busy seeing lumberton running up and down the field on yall

Well you done did it now.....you done got the trolls after ya. Good luck with that.

4 hours ago, dj said:

for me it's the same song and dance. the difference is WOS is not as intimidating.  yes when they play teams in the district and playoffs, they are better. once certain teams get it out their head that wos is some mecca of HS football( the talent imo is even across the area when it comes to nederland, png, and if they EVER played PAM).

Just now, WOSdrummer99 said:

I've been looking on KOGT to see if they are going to broadcast the game Friday night. Maybe one of the insiders could find out from Mr. Stelly. But am I right in thinking that NED is normally on KLVI? Any info would be appreciated.

I asked Gary Stelly last week as to which game he was broadcasting and he hadn't decided yet.  As far as I know, the Bulldogs' games are still being broadcast on KLVI.

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

for me it's the same song and dance. the difference is WOS is not as intimidating.  yes when they play teams in the district and playoffs, they are better. once certain teams get it out their head that wos is some mecca of HS football( the talent imo is even across the area when it comes to nederland, png, and if they EVER played PAM).

Well grab a mike, you can sing and 2-step to this. From 2012-17 WOS season ended winning a state championship or losing to the state champion. Lost 8 games total, 4 to state champion, 2 to Richmond Foster, good luck with that, and PN-G and Newton. Until the 2018 debacle (only quarter finals) really hadn't heard anything from these other folk since who flung the chunk. Might be things are shifting and the mecca of HS football is human after all.

3 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I understand his dilemma. I've heard Ned press box isn't too friendly.

Actually, I just spoke to Gary and he confirmed that he will be doing the WO-S/Nederland game.  He was just waiting to see from Nederland if the spot he uses was still there.  So we will have the link to that game up on Friday.