PNG @ WB scrimmage

NHSBulldogFan

19 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That leg injury on big man didn't  look good.  Couldn't put any pressure on it at all.  And not a good sign to get carted off.  Prayers sent.  Hope the big guy is ok...

If he's out some youngsters gonna have to grow up quickly. 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If he's out some youngsters gonna have to grow up quickly. 

Well, about that.  There were a few young but huge O-linemen out there getting beat consecutive times on pass protection by an undersized WB D- lineman.   Yea.. someone's gonna  have to  grow quickly...

4 hours ago, Yeoj said:

I just need a PNG fan to tell me why #21 isn't starting at RB and why #13 isn't starting at slot WR? They were clearly the best players at their positions for the Indians.

Without going to the scrimmage last night, I don't know who #21 is but I do know who #13 is.  You tell us why you think they aren't starting...

3 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Without going to the scrimmage last night, I don't know who #21 is but I do know who #13 is.  You tell us why you think they aren't starting...

PNG coaches are smart and know how to win. I’m sure they’ll put their best players on the field next week after evaluating the two scrimmages. 

3 hours ago, Bugatti said:

PNG coaches are smart and know how to win. I’m sure they’ll put their best players on the field next week after evaluating the two scrimmages. 

#21 is the best RB for PNG last night. It's not even close. If he's not the featured back, PNG fans should root! Theat kid is special.

7 hours ago, 2kajun said:

Who will be WB Running back this year? 

2 hours ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Was suppose to be J'kobi Holland, but not sure he'll be back before the playoffs start. Injured in a car accident.

Yea they’ll miss Holland, the RB last night wasn’t bad, but just seems like he didn’t have that extra gear to break the big one. Should still be good though 

I was gonna say this last week after going to the inter squad scrimmage, but WB will miss L’Raven playmaking ability. Don’t get me wrong Troy is solid and has a good arm but Idk is like last night I went looking for something and I just didn’t see it. Hopefully the bruins make me eat my words. Hoping for a great season 

1 hour ago, D3zii said:

I was gonna say this last week after going to the inter squad scrimmage, but WB will miss L’Raven playmaking ability. Don’t get me wrong Troy is solid and has a good arm but Idk is like last night I went looking for something and I just didn’t see it. Hopefully the bruins make me eat my words. Hoping for a great season 

I wasn't going to say anything about the QB position, because after three years of L'Raven  we got spoiled.  This QB is far from him. 

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yea, but Yowman is a very good pocket QB and is very accurate and can get everyone involved with his passing all over the field.  I think what he don't  have in running, he definitly has with passing..  not really fair to compare he and La'Rav..  two different styles of QBing...

Yea no doubt about that, but you just have to think how many games Rav won or at least kept them in with his playmaking, an think can Troy do that, not to mention the WR talent lost from last year and with Holland being hurt it’s going to make it that much harder. 

But your def right Troy is the better passer but a mile, but that playmaking is going to be missed and I could see it last night as well as last week 

7 hours ago, D3zii said:

Troy will be okay and most likely throw for 3k yards this season. Anderson will relieve him and be the running threat Lil Ray was last Yr.