Texan Live Power Rankings

FactCheck

Ding ding ding. If they are going to be in the top 10 then that is the correct spot for them. Aside from that I don’t think they could hang within four touchdowns against any of those other teams. I would love to see any of the top 9 teams square off. I would also love to see teams 11-20, does anyone outside of splendora have any connections with Texan live that can get us the 11-20 list. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Surprised Splendora on there. 

Buddy you see them play last season or this year in a scrimmage yet?  You should of been at the Crosby scrimmage tonight. If you wanna come watch a game I will get your ticket and popcorn.  Looks to me like things are on upswing in Splendora for sure! Now I get what you are saying but don’t count those guys out this year!  

7 minutes ago, livefor2day said:

Buddy you see them play last season or this year in a scrimmage yet?  You should of been at the Crosby scrimmage tonight. If you wanna come watch a game I will get your ticket and popcorn.  Looks to me like things are on upswing in Splendora for sure! Now I get what you are saying but don’t count those guys out this year!  

I’m planning to catch a Splendora game again this year. How did the Crosby scrimmage go? I have not seen a post on it.

On 8/23/2019 at 12:17 PM, JasperDAWG said:

As much as a DAWG that I am and always will be no way should we be #2 in a poll that has both divisions together.  

40 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

No Argyle or Texarkana Pleasant Grove on list but at least the perennial power Splendora made it. (😲)

Read the title SW TEXAS RANKING!  Last I checked Argyle was North Texas!  Good Luck to you guys this season though. 

47 minutes ago, livefor2day said:

Read the title SW TEXAS RANKING!  Last I checked Argyle was North Texas!  Good Luck to you guys this season though. 

Well, the graphic itself says, "TEXAN LIVE TOP 10 4A POWER RANKINGS."  The tweet says "Texan Live's Southwest Football Rankings."  But assuming the tweet title is the operative title, what is "Southwest" about a poll that contains 4 schools (Jasper, Silsbee, West Orange-Stark, Splendora) from SOUTHEAST Texas, 2 schools (Carthage and Henderson) from EAST Texas, 2 teams from CENTRAL Texas (Liberty Hill and La Vega), 1 team from the Greater Houston area, which is located in the SOUTHEASTERN part of Texas (Sealy), and a team from the Gulf Coast, which is in the SOUTHERN part of Texas (Cuero)? 

I don't know where Bert Brocker went to high school, but I would suggest that school district do something about it's geography curriculum!

On 8/22/2019 at 10:28 PM, livefor2day said:

I think Splendora will be down this season.  They lost a few key pieces from the 10-2 season.  Im saying 5-5 at best and should not be in the top 10.  And yes, I was at the Crosby and Diboll scrimmage.  

On 8/22/2019 at 9:03 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I missed it too. Makes that Splendora pick at 10 even more alarming. 

On 8/22/2019 at 10:28 PM, livefor2day said:

Buddy you cash in on the free ticket and popcorn at least?

41 minutes ago, FactCheck said:

Buddy you cash in on the free ticket and popcorn at least?

You might wanna check my list of games im attending this season as far as regular season, Splendora isn't on there, just saving you the trouble of asking. lol 😆 

Now playoff time I might, if they make it.